Walter, Relationship Mentor
Experience:  Mentoring couples on relationship issue and self understanding. (JA's Relationship Mentor)

Falling In love w/ her

This is not my first time writing to you guys about this girl. I got great advice so far, but here is where I stand now...

So I'm currently dating someone (shes 26) for last month or so. I see her about once a week, talk on the phone a couple times a week, and enjoy each others company when together. No red flags yet from her.
After a month of taking this girl out, I want to pursue a long term relationship with her. Whats even more crazy is I think I'm falling in love with her. I do not know her true feelings yet on anything. Her actions always speak much louder than what she tells me though.

I really don't wanna set myself up for a heartache here.. Any thoughts?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

Hello and welcome back,

Why do you think its crazy to feel you are falling in love with her?

How do her actions speak louder? (Care to elaborate?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hi ..

Don't think it's crazy that Im falling in love with her but the fact that it's only been one month talking to her..makes it a little crazy..

Like when she is with me she can't keep her hands off me. Always cuddling together etc... Also.. We have NOT slept together. One thing I would like to mention is the last time we were together, she asked me what I was think as we were cuddling.. I really didnt want to spill my heart out to her...
Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

Falling in love is a stage matter.........really lol. Many people fall in love quickly in a relationship. Its a new exciting thing. With time it can turn into a lasting love or can fizzle out. Since you have not took it to a intimate level this is still very new and fresh. The good news is as long as you take it at both of your own paces and are honest with each other this could turn out to be a long term relationship.

The key is going with the flow and not pushing anything. It sounds like she is hinting at wanting to know how you feel. Keep in mind in todays society women are looked down on for latching on to a guy or saying "I love you" to soon. Sounds like she is hoping you will start this or hoping to find out how you feel before she steps up to the plate.

I know its hard to tell a girl how you feel........but doing so will open the doors up on this relationship and let her know how you feel. Then she can be honest with her own feelings and this can lead a natural course. Being honest is the best thing you can do at this point........let her know how you feel and what you would like to see.