Walter
Walter, Relationship Mentor
Experience:  Mentoring couples on relationship issue and self understanding. (JA's Relationship Mentor)
997364

Ive been dating this guy for 5 months. We come from very different

I've been dating this guy for 5 months. We come from very different backgrounds and are not used to the same things. We don't have a lot of things in common either. Although we want to make this work, can it really work if we don't appreciate the same things and don't have a lot of things in common?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Walter replied 8 years ago.

Your background or things you have in common have nothing to do with the way you feel. Though if you have different views on certain things like finances, children, where to live, working etc then these things can cause problems in your relationship if neither one of you are willing to budge on the matter.

Love knows no boundrys..........regardless of things in common or backgrounds. If you really love each other and both people are willing to work on the relationship then there is no reason why you can not make this work.

If you have any other questions or you want to talk more please let me know.

Walter