Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

My husband had a good job in GA, but was never home. He was ...

Customer Question

My husband had a good job in GA, but was never home. He was promoted when I was pregnant with our 1st child and was gone for 6 months. We had to move to TN. He worked even more in TN. We fought and I went shopping alot. He got another job this time in VA. He started working in VA and was only home 4 days a month. I was pregnant with our 2nd. He told me to get an abortion and that he did not want the baby my entire pregnancy. This senerio lasted 10-9 months. He then quite this job to take a job in MD. The job forced us to sell our house, relocate and live with his parents because he took a 30,000 pay cut. We started to fight all the time about everything. I called the police on him. We seperated several times. I finally convinced him that we had to get our own place. We did. Nothing got better. He left again and told me that he hates me and has for four years and wants a divorce. He moved out while I was at work. I filed for divorce. Is there hope for reconcillation? I love & miss him.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

If you need to talk more, you can always respond here on this page, or if you open another question you can ask for me by name and I will get back to you. Be strong, and think about how you really want to live your life. You deserve to be happy. If you want to talk more, just let me know.