Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

Ive known my friend/boyfriend for 2 years and we

Customer Question

I've known my friend/boyfriend for 2 years and we dated off and on. He did ask me to be his roomate back in April and I told him yes, but I didn't move in because I was in school and I wasn't working. Then he contacts me 3 months later saying that he has a gf and I didn't move in fast enough. Now, he claims that he wants him and I to be closer and to have a one woman/one man relationship. He depends on me alot. I need to discuss some other issues with him. I want to return the key that he gave me. I did tell him that I'm going to give the key back to him, but he told me to keep it and not to throw it a way
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
HelloCustomer

Did you mean to post the same question or is there some part of this in particular you wanted to discuss?

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
oops no i didn't mean to post the same question. He was on the chat line last night and this morning. He still is ignoring my messages and I really need to tell him how I feel. I'm angry at this point.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Whats the chat line?

Why do you think he's ignoring you?

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
he's not returning my phone calls or text messages and I want to return the key that he gave me.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Do you live close enough to drop it off to him?

You just want to break it off with him?

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
No i don't. He told me where he lives, but i never see his car. I checked at the place where he told me that he works, and i didn't see his car. Yes, i'm tired and I feel like he's playing games.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
It does sound like something is going on that he's not being truthful about. What you can do is write him a letter and include the key when you mail it. Other than that you would have to wait to hear back from him and ask him to meet you so that you could give it to him in person. What do you think?

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
he doesn't go over to his parent's house that often. I'll tell him to meet me at a resturant. I wish i could contact a relative of his and ask if he's married and if he has any kids. He claims that he doesn't. He won't have his phone on much longer, because I'm going to have it disconnected, and I'm thinking about using the number.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I also want to let other women know about him and warn them.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.