Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

Please reconnect me to Ms. Chase, Relationship expert, the

Customer Question

Please reconnect me to Ms. Chase, Relationship expert, the page we have been communicating on is corrupt! Thank you, <XXXXX@XXXXXX.XXX>
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Hi Dennis,

Is this page working better?

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
NO! ;-(
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Opps, maybe I spoke to soon! I got a curser this time so maybe you fixed the problem.

Please reply and then I'll know for sure. The last two e-mails I sent were not answered. Opps, no curser again, I believe there is still something wrong. Everything else on my computer is working fine so I think the problem I'm having is on your end. I could be wrong, anyway please answer reply one more time.

Thank you DJHank P.S. still no curser

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Miss Chase,

O.K., all seems to be working well. You hadn't answered two of my replies so I figured that something was wrong! ;-? but my curser is working fine so I think we have regained contact.

I think I'd like to start over and give you a better idea of my priorities. O.K. with you?

DJHank
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
No nothing is wrong, I had to leave. Yes, it's fine if we rework things. Let me know your thoughts and we'll move from there

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post:

Miss Chase,

Yes, there is something wrong. I still can't get a cursor and there are three e-mails out there some place that I didn't get an answer to. I order to get a curser I still have to right click my mouse, left click on properties, then click on OK. And then I can't use certain function keys. Every thing else seems to work just fine on my computer. If you don't answer I assume you didn't get them.

DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
I did get this one, so we're on the right track. I will also drop a not to the techs here and see if they see anything. In the meantime, let me know your thoughts on the new ad

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Miss Chase,

I got a curser this time but it says (Error on page) in the lower left download bar.

The life style I live is one you make, not buy. I have a problem with people that worship engravin' emages of dead presidents with "federal reserve note" writen' at the top of the note!.

I built this house over a 12 year period of time and I'm finishing up the lower room where the heat stove is. I'll never be done as it's my favorate hobby. There was a guy staying with me waiting to get his ssi back pay (several thousand dollars). I helped him with the paper work. He said,"When my check comes in I'll give you enough money so you can bull dose this place down and put in a new double wide." He had no idea why I was upset! Though I didn't have a permit to build a house and put in a sewage plant rather than a septic tank, I past county and state building codes with several comments from the county inspector on how well I had things laid out. When I was living in my motor home and on the road, I went in for food stamps, my accupation title was "servivalist". I haven't had a steady job sense I got out of music. If the human being is at the top of the food chain I would be at the very bottom of that list. Yet my diet is healthier than the average American. Why am I telling you all this? Because the average American women would think I am crazy. For that matter, I guess I am crazy. My needs are food and shelter, and I make that my hobby. Yes, I may go out for dinner and catch some live music a couple of times a month. Or maybe spend a few days at the ocean. Still, most of the time, I spend making things work smoother at the home front. All most all of my landscaping I do with herbs and spices for health and cooking. I was given a hot tub. I hope to have it set up yet this winter. I am also planning to install a solar system for electricity.

One lady I chatted with was excited about her pension she would be getting in a few months. Yes, fourty years at the same job. She has plenty of money to get what she wants but that would surely not be me or my life style. We need to be communicating with the people that live on the other side of the tracks. Some one that would consider this place a paradise. One that reconizes this place as a way of life, serviving and having fun at the same time. It would be nice to find a lady friend but some youngster stuck in a concrete jungle and wants out would work. Some one with a pension and a gold pin? I sincerely XXXXX XXXXX would or could understand me.

Maybe I should ask if you understand me,

DJHank
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Miss Chase,

I sent you a fairly long discription of my self. Did you get it?

DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Yes, I did read it....thank you. I believe I do understand you, and I am going to re-write the original ad we worked on and see if we can come up with something more to the point. I'm also going to look into posting in some different areas, for example that country newsletter we spoke about previously. Give me a couple of days to come up with something and then I'll post it and see if you are happy with it and we'll go from there?

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Miss Chase,

Everything is working on "Just Answer". Tongue out see? Got your e-mail.LaughingThankyou,Wink

DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
lol, glad to see it's working, I was afraid I was going to lose you for a moment there. Wink

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Miss Chase,

I'm glad to hear you found me because I am surely lost. A couple of guys I considered my friends just took me for a ride. Seems the tighter tighter things get the greedier people get. I just consolidated with US Bank and I need to change my payment method with you, how do I do that?

DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
I think thats horrible.....it's so hard to make it in this world and then to have people take adavantage or your kindness, is just horrible. I've had it happen to me many times because I'm a nice person, and people take my kindness for weakness. Just be more careful if you can.

To change your payment method, I would drop an email toXXX@XXXXXX.XXX and put attention Lori with your question and she will help you figure it out.

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Miss Chase,

Seems my computer has to go back to the shop. Always had good work done by Ron but it's been in the shop twice and the second time I didn't get it back for ten days and it still is not right. I think I spend more time crying on your shoulder than on a relationship. Anyway it will be gone, probably, tomorrow and don't know when I'll get it back. Hate to change techs. in the middle of no where, but that may be the case as my patience is wearing thin.

I was looking for an emotion to insert but there ain't one BIG enough to express the mood I'm in right now. Oh, what do you charge for snivelers?

DJHank

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Miss Chase,

Got my computer back some time ago. Sent you the email above but didn,t get an answer. I am still having problems with your reply box. Can you start a new page. Noticed that I have to sign in to get to you, just what I needed, another bunch of letters and letters to remembers. can't spell check so I can't fix didn,t, above. Before I waste a lot of time typing, lets see if we are making contact yet.

DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.