Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

i have just met a man and we seem to be good together the ...

Customer Question

i have just met a man and we seem to be good together the only thing is that he is a lot older than me do you think it will work or is he just using me until a younger women comes along that likes him?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
hello my name is carol
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

What are your ages?

Where did you meet?

How long have you known him?

What makes you think he is using you?

Chase
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

What are your ages?

Where did you meet?

How long have you known him?

What makes you think he is using you?

Chase
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
iam 60 and this man is 38 we met in our local pub one nite and ended up goin back to mine to have sex and this has been happening for three weeks now. i have known of this man for quite a while but never spoken to him properly until 3 weeks ago
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Ok, you had me confused, as you said that he was older than you when you first posted your question. You have a 22 year difference in your ages. Typically these types of relationships do not last, as in 10 years you will be 70 and he will be 48. Additionally, you met him in a bar and slept with him before establishing a real relationship with him, and those relationships too are not typically long term.

I think that if you and him are attracted to each other sexually and physically, it's going to take a little time to see if the attraction is strong enough to last or turn into an actual relationship. I would take it slow (or slower, (smile) and see how it goes. See if this is just really a fling for him or if it can turn into something more. You won't know the answer to that right away, it's going to take some time. You'll be able to tell more by whether he calls or you are doing all the calling. Whether he wants to see you and if it's just all about sex, or possibly spending other quality time together.

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Chase