Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

Ive known my friend/boyfriend for two years and we

Customer Question

I''ve known my friend/boyfriend for two years and we use to go out to eat and the movies, and we hold hands, hug and kiss. He told me that he has a girlfriend and I haven''t had a chance to ask him why is he still talking to me. I have mixed feelings about him. What is a good way to discuss this issues with him? He gave me a key to his apartment.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
HelloCustomerbr />
Have you dated him for two years or just known him for two years?

Do you still go out to eat/movies, hug and kiss?

When did he give you a key to his apartment?

How did you react when he told you he had a girlfriend?

What are your ages?

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: We have dated and known each other for two years. yes we still go out to eat/movies, and hug and kiss. He gave me the key back in April of this year. I was shocked when he told me, and he said that i didn't move in with him fast enough, but at the time, i was in school and i didn't work. He will be 32 this month and i will be 34 this month. I would like to tell his girlfriend what he's doing. I asked him if he loves her and he quickly said no, and he told me that he kind of likes her, and he kind of doesn't like her.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
do i need to add more funds?
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Did you consider yourself his girlfriend? Did he consider you his girlfriend?

Was there a point that you weren't seeing each other?

Has he asked for the key back?

Is he saying he wants to date both of you?

What was your reaction when he told you?

Do you still want to date him if he's seeing someone else?

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
He moved last December, but we kept in touch and he moved back to town in April. Yes, he considered me his girlfriend. No, he told me not to give him the key back and to keep it and not to throw it a way. No, i don't want to date him if he's seeing someone else. I believe that he wants to date both of us. He did tell me that he knows that he can't handle two women. I've been meaning to discuss with him what he's going to do if he's going to continue to do what he's doing, or chill with his "girlfriend." He depends on me alot. He said that he will help me move. I'm a hour away from where i work and where he lives. He did say that he wants him and i to be closer and have a one man/one woman relationship.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i want to give him the key back
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
he knows that he can't have his cake. if he and i would agree on being a couple and with no else then i may consider dating him. i'm not going to put up with him cheating and wanting to be with other women.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
do i need to add more money?
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'd like to talk more with Ms. Chase