KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

I am not sure what is wrong with me. for about the ...

Customer Question

I am not sure what is wrong with me. for about the last two months I am in a bad mood all the time all I want to do is sleep when I am home. Most mornings I dont want to even get out of bed to go to work I pick everything my wife does apart just to fight with her and I cant stop thinking that every one is out to get me or constantly talking about me can some one please help me with what to do I am destroying my familly and my life I do not understand why I amacting like this?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. By the way, it would help me to know:

-What is your age?

-Do you feel sad sometimes?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting me with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that I can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I am 28 years old I have three kids and have been married for 5 years on the16 of this month.I do fill sad sometimes but mostly angry and always worried my wife or the people that are closest to me are out to hurt my fillings.I get very bad pains in my chest at first I thought i was just depressed but it has been well over a month and I can not stop acting like this I dont like myself to much any more I constantly say mean and hurtful things to my wife and I just want all of this to stop I am destroying my life I just dont want to act like this anymore. thankyou for your time.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.
Customer

It may be time for you to consult a counselor before you lose everything. I'm not a doctor but it could be depression with some panic attacks and paranoia and a counselor can help you sort that out and also put you on medicine if that is what they feel you need to help you get back to your old self or a form of your old self. You've tried doing it yourself and it hasn't helped it has made things worse. You cannot put this off anymore and then losing everything that is important to you it's affecting your relationship with not only your wife and children but friends and other family members.

Everyone involved in your life will appreciate that you are going to get help and they may be able to better understand the condition or conditions you may have. Don't feel like just because you're going to counseling that you are mentally unstable not going will make you that way. It's important to your family for you to get the help that you need.