Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

my fianceee needs $2500 for basic travel allowance can you ...

Customer Question

my fianceee needs $2500 for basic travel allowance can you help loan it to her so that me and her can get married this week?he is in gbugada,lagos,nigeria right now and needs the money to get hme to texas or kansas, and after he gets hme we can repay the money back to who ever it came from. thanks jena
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

May I ask you a few questions

Is your fiance male or female? (you said "her" and "he", so I'm not sure)

How did the two of you meet?

How long have you known him/her?

What are your ages?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
my fiancee is a male
35 years old
met on the internet
we have known each other for several months
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello Jena,

I know what I'm about to tell you might seem strange and at first, you may not even want to consider that it might be true, but this is a very VERY common scam that is going around, where people from other countries scam money out of people here in the US and around the world.

These people will answer personal ads, put up personal ads, contact people in chat rooms, email, or im, and they will seem like normal people. They will talk on cam, online sometimes even on the phone to make their scam seem realistic. However, their only goal is to get money. They will make up stories about how their family is dead, or someone in their family or even them are gravely ill. They will say their family is in the US and they can't contact them, the stories are endless.....but the goal is to get some type of money and after that, there will be another excuse of why they need more money or why they still have not come to you.

The good thing is, if you haven't already sent any money, then you haven't lost any money.

Nigerian Dating Scam

this dating scam website is really good and has pictures as well, in case your bf sent pictures.

Dating scam database

Please see the following links, and then let me know if you want to talk more.