TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

I still Love him! Should I ask him back out

Customer Question

I used to go out with this boy called Jack. We went out for 6 months and was going really well until things got complicated. The thing is, I haven''t really seen him properly since. I still love him and really miss him. I''m too nervous to ask him back out or even become more in contact. He still goes to my bustop every morning but I''m afraid I''ll look like I''m trying too hard. I just wish that we could still be friends. My 13th disco birthday party is coming up. Should I invite him and start talking or should I just forget about him? Please Help!!
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Lori-Moderator replied 8 years ago.

Thanks for your question on JustAnswer! I see that you noted in your post that you are under 18 years of age. Our Terms of Service require that all accounts be registered by adults age 18 and older. I also noted that you have a deposit on your account. If a parent or guardian opened this account for you and allowed you to post your question, that is acceptable. However, we need the parent or guardian to call us at(NNN) NNN-NNNN and clearly state that they have given permission for you to ask this question, and that they are the account holder who is authorizing payment. If you need to call, and it is not during business hours, Mon thru Fri, please email your contact number [email protected], and we’ll call you back right away to verify your information. No one will be able to answer your question until we receive this information via telephone.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Lori-Moderator's Post: Will my Mum's money be taken still if she doesn't ring you?
If we do not receive consent from a parent, we'll have to refund the deposit and close your account.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Lori-Moderator's Post: I have emailed already to customer services - I am Abbi's Mum and I do NOT give permission for any charges to be made ot my credit card therefore please close the account immediately. Please confirm via email this has been actioned as soon as possible. Thanks.