Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

Will chris and I be reunited again

Customer Question

He has a girlfriend and I am unhappily married. We have been seeing each other for 3 or more years. However, the way he talks to me sometimes I feel as though he don''t love me. I made the mistake in the beginning by cursing him real bad and he carries this dislike all this time. When we are together, we are share a lot of passion. He only sees me when he is working and not on his days off. He claims those days are his to do what he wants. I spoke to him about they way he treats me and how I feel. He agreed to compromise with some of the things like I ask suchas, call me sometimes; make time to come and see me rather than I going to see him. When I tell him I love him, he never tell me that he loves me, but that the feeling is strong for me. He said that the relationship cannot go no further than it is because I am married. He said when he wants to see me, he don''t want to be hiding. I love him a lot. I recently told him I am going to move on because I don''t feel he love me
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Leona,

If you want to talk more tonight or anytime, you can post back here. You can also feel free to request me by name anytime you have a question.

Good luck with everything

Chase