Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

I want to start by saying thank you for your help I am lost ...

Customer Question

I want to start by saying thank you for your help I am lost for words right now!! I am 29 yrs. old and am engaged to a man who is 35 years old. We are to get married in January. We were so happy and then something changed it is like he started pushing away from me a little. He still does wonderful things for me but he just wants his space and does not do as much with me. He lays around more now but when his friends want to do something he is up in two seconds most of the time. This hurts my feelings and I don't understand it. I have been very honest with him about my expectations and what I want out of a relationship, he seemed right in tune now he wants my expectations to drop a bit he says. So he asked me if he could go on vacation with his buddies and I said yes b/c I don't want to control him. They went to climb mt. rainer I was told it was a climb. He went and while he was away I felt like he tried to rush me off every phone call. I wanted to talk to him but he had stuf
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you back to ask your question on Just Answer. The other Experts and I are working on your answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-Which expert are your asking for?

-How long is this vacation?

-Does he still say he wants to get married?

-Do you trust him to stay faithful to you while gone?

-Please let me know if you want Kimberly (Me) or Miss Chase I noticed we both helped you at one time.

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
his vacation was for four days with the guys. What hurt my feelings the most is that last night when I was trying to talk with him he was rushing me off the phone so he could have some drinks with the guys. I think he still wants to get married, he comes home tonight at midnight. I am picking him up from the airport. He did say to me tongight that if I wanted this to last long term that I need to not express my feelings all the time and let some stuff go but that is hard for me to do. He is most of the time good to me so he brings up all the good things he does for me and then says when I get mad at him for doing one thing I don't like he feels like all the good stuff he does does not matter. I think he is faithful to me, I think he is a good guy but easily influenced even though he is 35 years old. I just want him to not act like a bachelor it is like he is trying to have both. Bad thing is that his friends have these kind of relationships were they don't want that much closneess but I am a girl who needs and wants to be close to him. I also don't like that he blames all our arguements on me, he says they are petty and that we should not argue basically not caring about my feelings. I don't understand why he is being this way, scary thing is I think in his mind he is right and he is trying. I do love him I am just lost!!!! either of you can answer you are both great
Thanks again!!!

God we were so happy, this is truly what he wanted he said the sweetest things to me, he was great, why is he doing this now??

Also his new career which I totally support him in b/c I love him involves traveling and I told hm I was ok with that. So now this trip since I am not ok with him rushing me off the phone, he says what are you going to do when I am away on work trips. In my mind they are not the same
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.

Customer

I think MsChase is better qualified to help you and give you the answer you need. I will send you to her now. Good Luck!

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello mrs. chase can you help me??
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.