TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues

ok so I think I may be getting cold feet!! My wedding is ...

Customer Question

ok so I think I may be getting cold feet!! My wedding is not until Jan. but we are doing most of the planning for it now. I am hearing a lot of horror stories about being married from even my mother. Her and my father are having problems right now. I am just wondering why would anyone want to get married!! My fiance who I do love very much usually treats me great but we have had a couple arguements that really made me nervous. Right now he is out of town with his guy buddies and I have had very little conversation with him these last 3 days. I am very hurt tonight because I feel like every time I try to talk to him he is rushing me off the phone, then when I try to call him it is so difficult to get a hold of him. I feel like he should miss me more and really want to talk to me. He comes home tommorrow. I bought my dress today and wanted to tell him but I just felt so rushed by him that I didn't get to. Is this cold feet or a real problem?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

What are your ages?

Are you only feeling this way becuase of the trip?

Is he actively involved in the planning?

Did you ask him why he keeps rushing you off the phone, or not able to be gotten a hold of?

What were the arguments about?

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello, did you see my response?