TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

Still cannot reach you. Can you asssist me in how this ...

Customer Question

Still cannot reach you. Can you asssist me in how this site works?

XXX-XXX-XXXX [email protected]
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. This site has many categories and it deoends on what question you have as to whom you need to talk to. By the way, it would help me to know:

-What is your question?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting me with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that I can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
SELF MADE GENTLEMAN WITH AN ARRAY OF QUESTIONS (i WILL STUDY THE SITE). Sorry for the caps!!!

You are the 3rd lady to write wanting payment with no answers.    I wrote quickly but clearly.

This is looking like a scam with each new "ASK ME" notes. Explain how this works, as I may have this wrong, yet this is the Internet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

Customer

This is site is a questions site where you ask your question and an expert in the field that you asked about will either need more information and ask you some questions and then with your reply they answer to the best of their ability and you do not pay or press the accept button until you are satisfied with our answer. We have many different experts, health, relationship, legal, pet, general, mechanic, homework, parenting, wedding and ect. please let me know if this is the type of site you are looking for and what your question is so that I can direct you to the right expert if you are interested in using this site.

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello Hogsfan,

This is Chase, I helped you with your other question about finding a massage parlor. I got your request that you were looking for me? do you have another question?

Chase
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Free answer: How may I reply to the needs you send me? I will then pay more than the norm!!!!!!!!!!!
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello Hogsfan,

Ok, here are the list of cities available, which one are you in, or which one is closest to you?

Fayetteville
Fort Smith
Jonesboro
Little Rock
Memphis, TN
Texarkana

Chase
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello Hogsfan,

Ok, here are the list of cities available,
which one are you in, or which one is closest to you?

Fayetteville
Fort Smith
Jonesboro
Little Rock
Memphis, TN
Texarkana

Chase