Mandy
Mandy, Relationship Expert
Experience:  Practical Guidance in Love and Relationships. Training in Youth Suicide Prevention.
236517

Hi, i am shy about asking but have no choice already. I ...

Hi, i am shy about asking but have no choice already. I have lost so many women because i am not good in bed(told by several of my ex that i am the worst) I was told by all of them that i have the smallest penis that they ever had(how do you measure, is it from the top or the bottom). My lady now has fooled around several times just like all the others, and looks like she will leave me to. how can i get better in bed(ive tried pills) how can i find some one to practice on to get better. how can i enlarge my penis. i dont want to loose another one. PLEASE HELP ME.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Mandy replied 8 years ago.

"My lady now has fooled around several times just like all the others, and looks like she will leave me to." While sex in a relationship is important, it should not be the deciding factor in whether or not someone wants to be with you. Do you really want to be with someone who only wants to be with you if you can satisfy them sexually? It is their loss, not yours.

"How can I enlarge my penis?" Don't let your size intimidate you, a penis of any size can bring a woman to orgasm. Your focus should be more on foreplay than penetration. Size has absolutely no factor during foreplay, the key is confidence and your responding to her desires.

Foreplay should include anything that your partner responds well to. Don't be shy to experiment on every part of your partner's body. Caress your partner's body with gentle kisses--a soft touch even in the most non-sexual place can have incredible results.

Some other things you might try include a gentle massage with flavored oils and sexy pillow talk, sensual biting (only if this is something that she enjoys), sex toys, etc. Some women prefer the focus to be on their clitoris either through oral sex, manual stimulation or use of a vibrator. Make sure your partner climaxes at least once before you move on to penetration. The trick is to prolong foreplay and start intercourse when both partners reach a state of complete arousal and are having a hard time controlling their desires. The closer your partner is to orgasm at the start of penetration, the easier it will be for her to climax during sex.

Experiment with cunnilingus and sex positions that allow deep penetration such as the v-formation, the doggie, the snake and the rabbit ears.

Also read: 15 Sex Tips to Leave Them Dazed & Amazed

:::I hope this has given you some helpful insight:::