Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

locate full servise massage, and bath with hand, or blow ...

Customer Question

locate full servise massage, and bath with hand, or blow jos nearest Harrison, Arkansas 72601. In need of release!!!!

Long run have been stalked on dating sites, and would like my final love but will settle for temporary sex acts, ans massage services to get off.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello Hog

We can't find these types of services for you as they are illegal, but I will let you in on a well-kept secret, the best place to look for something like this is craigslist. You can click here and choose the closest city to you in Arkansas, and under 'intimate encounters', or other sections you should definitely be able to find what you need, no problem. You can look in the closest city, and pretty much list what you are looking for, or even go through the listings already there, there is so much to choose from.

Let me know if you want to talk about how you can avoid stalking on dating sites, and how you can try to find your true love, if you're interested.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
Again, I cannot pay because I don't know how to access your CRAIG LIST.

I am well off and need help in contating. I am given a bad e-mail.

Please help todat
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
3.5-day's and no answer. Where are your 7,000 specialists?

You offer an email with each listing I want paying you each time off of Craig's List

Mike Kent

A call could quickly clear this up, and teach me how to reply to the offers you give from the list.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

I did respond to you click here to see my response in your other question