KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

Is it possible to get an ex back even if hte relationship ...

Customer Question

Is it possible to get an ex back even if hte relationship was only 3 months and very rocky
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. By the way, it would help us to know:

-What are your ages?

-How long ago did you break up?

-When you say it was rocky how was it rocky?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting us with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that we can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to KimberlyF's Post: I am 33, he is 28.   We officially broke up 2 weeks ago.   We have talked and seen eachother since then, however, the last time we talked (5 days ago), he got really heated and I had to leave.   I did speak to him later that night, but not since then.    It was wonderful in the beginning, we were VERY into eachother.   He began expressing how much he did care about me, then it was love, and I freaked because I was falling in love with him, and letting go of someone else.   It got REALLY rocky.   I turned into a total basket case and took everything out on him. I acted like a total lunatic, getting wasted and picking fights, not giving him his space, and just being plain belegerent.   He finally got sick of it. The draw that broke the camel's back, I was trying desperately to figure out what I wanted and in an argument, I told him I was in love w/ him AND this other man.   BUT, it was to get a reaction, and boy, did I get one.   I was tired of him vacillating back and forth.   He started to have doubts about us when I got confused and I then realized, I was in love with him. I have begged and pleaded, done all the things you're not supposed to.   It's so hard for me to accept because I know in my heart, I he did love me. From the moment I let him in, I thought we could get through anything. He is the one, I and I refuse to give up.   I have recently identified that I was letting go of this love I had for 2 years for someone who I WASN'T with (and who now wants to be with me) and I was falling in love wtih my ex.   MY LORD, did I screw things up. In our last conversation, he told me I made him "void" to me.   It broke my heart. To see the man I know is the one for me, standing in front of me and NOT reaching out to hold me close to him, killed me and I am having a really hard time letting go.   Again, there has been NO contact since.    PLEASE HELP.   I can't lose him. I have apologized and tried to convince him I am NOT in love with anyone but him and he SWEARS this has NOTHING to do with it.
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.