Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

did i do anything wrong

Customer Question

hello there my manger was going to a differnt store and i saw a good luck poster for my store manger and so it was over the customer sevice desk and so i have my pack pack on the the check out stand and got the poster out yes there was cig and yes i was older enough but i was not stuiped to take anything so i sign the poster and put it back and clock out and went outside and when i was outside smoking my closing manger step out side and went back in side and no i did not steal anything i just wondering if i did anything wrong
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Hi again lobbyguy :)

If you want to speak to me, remember to use my name in the question or else someone else will answer. It doesn't sound like you did anything wrong, in fact, it sounds like you did something nice by signing the poster. Who was the poster for?

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
it was my store directer she going to a different store and saturday is her last day so what i told you i did not do anything wrong right bc i did not sleep good last nite thanks
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
I'm sorry you didn't sleep good last night. No, absolutely not, you did not do anything wrong. You said you didn't take anything right? than no, nothing wrong.

chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello there my dear friend last night i clock out and i was out side smoking and i forgot something in my dept but i still have my pack pack with change of shoes and my clean socks but when i got back there i found my dirty socks and when i was walking up i saw a night crew far away and i talk to my closing manger and went outside and no i did not take anything i just went back to my dept and got my socks and when out side that all i did so did do anything wrong there thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello hun i hope you rember me anyways i when to the football game with some friends and my bro went to the game anyways he told us were to met him after the game when were walking to fine the place to met him after the game i had my hands full off stuff from the game in my left hand and i did bum it a person it was a little girl i bum into her but did not mean to everyone was walking and talking and i look down i said i'm sorry and acussed me did i do anything wrong then hun
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Hi, how are you? I hope everything is ok with you. I don't think in either of these situations that you did anything wrong. You did not take anything that did not belong to you, and when you bumped into that little girl, you didn't mean it, it was an accident. It's expected sometimes when you are in a crowd to bump into people, so you did not do anything wrong

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
o thank you my dear friend well as for my mom we found a place for her in town and i think she will love there she started not to reg nice me at all and i hope dad and i can get some peace now even though mom is not going to be around us just let you know that we moved back to Mo. all ready so everything is going to plan thanks my dear friend o by the way i'm engaged now to be married
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Well that sounds really good. I wish all the best for your mom, I know how hard that can be. Congratulations on your engagement, that is wonderful!! Where did you meet her? How long have you known her?

chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
well we were at work at a local mall about four years ago and we and found each other online and we are now on the 2 month now
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Well, i think thats wonderful and i wish you all the best. Of course I'm always here if you want to talk

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hello there my dear friend i when to my agents to withdraw some money out of my 401k plan and i recived it on Mon when i went up to the store today to get some food in the house she was on the phone and look at me like if i did anything wrong so my question is 401k money is mine to do what ever i want with it just asking
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
you're talking about the lady at the food store?

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes that is correct my dear friend at the food market
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
yes i know that you are busy with other customers as well so did do anything wrong what i have told you thanks
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
You didn't do anything wrong....the lady at the food store had no idea of your 401k, so you don't have to worry about that. Perhaps she had an attitude about something else. If people have attitudes about their lives, don't take it personal, it's not your fault.

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hello there i went up to my store to get my paycheck and my father was in the wheelchair and i had the hangtag on the visor and he was in the car and when i got out to of my co worker said that you park in the handicap and they said that you not handicap i said no my father is and i went inside the store and got my check and went and do more stuff with my father so my question is did i do anything wrong
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
not at all, as long as your dad is handicapped and you have the hang tag, you cannot get in any trouble. People are too nosy :)

Chase

ps. don't forget to click the green accept button so I can get credit for my work with you :)

chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
hello there my dear friend i need some adivse plus i'm going tell you something if i did the right thing or not ok well my fianc's and I are fighting alot and i told her last night that i was coming over to talk to her but her roommate said that she went to the meeting at 5pm so i came home instead of waitting for her did i do the right thing to coming back home also can you give me some adivsed on how my girl and Commucat each other better before we get into more fights thanks
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
she said that i don't spend time with her and we do the same thing over and over last 3 weeks we spend time at home watching tv and we went there room and just talk nothing more she now about my mom thing but she said that i need spend more time with her we talk last night and I told her how i feel and that my father is in a wheelchair and everything two. so can you give me some adives on how we can commucation each other i love her alot i mean alot i just called her and she not home so i just wait for her call me or just give a couple of day's