TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

My boyfriend and I have been dating for six months. He is ...

Customer Question

My boyfriend and I have been dating for six months. He is 38 I am 31. The problem is he never wants to have sex.   I admit I have a high sex drive compared to most women, but he only wants to have it once a week if that. When we have it its good, and all the physical stuff works. I'd like it maybe 3 or 4 times a week.   When I make comments or try and flirt sexually he gets angry and acts like I'm slutty for wanting sex. He says his sex drive is normal. I have dated my share of men and know its not. Is this an age thing or something else?    I need to know is this normal or what is his deal. Thanks.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello lawo

Has it been this way the whole time you've been dating?

When you say he acts like you're slutty, what do you mean exactly?

Chase