Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

i want to find some one family in vegas for help to some ...

Customer Question

i want to find some one family in vegas for help to some one.in ather country.how and where and who can help me?to find the imformation of her family in vegas. and i have her pictures and her copy of passport.

http://whoisshe.bravehost.com/

or some one can tell me who is she realy and her family?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Hello Reso,

Have you been in touch with this girl or are you in touch with someone looking for her?

If you've been in touch with her, how did you meet her?

What is your age?

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thank you.im 47 years old
im just chating with her from internet.and shes in nigeria.
and she told me shes from vegas.and she dont want give me of her family.
we are just chating.
i like to know if some one can help me to find her family i like to countact theme.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Hello Res,

I have read your other post and I want to be very frank with you. There are too many scams going on over the internet to EVER trust anyone you meet from Nigeria, or any other place on the web for that matter. Of course she doesn't want to tell you about her family because she knows there is no family in LV. She probably is a HE. They are very convincing, they will have girls come on computer cam and talk to you, they will make up hundreds of excuses and reasons why they can't get to America, from their parents being dead, siblings being sick, they being sick or getting locked up by their government, etc.

I don't know if you date girls in your area, or if you have any online dating profiles, but these scammers go through online profiles looking for men and women they can take advantage of. Please check out this link and this link to see more about what I'm talking about. I don't know you and you don't know me, but these people are dangerous, and they send you these pictures hoping that you will be blinded by the beautiful girl.

Do you date people in your area? If not, why not?
Are you using dating sites? If so, which ones?
What other ways have you tried to meet women?
What are you looking for?

Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
one more time thank you.
yes i know maybe its scammer?
i just want to know how or where to get help to find her or he s family in vegas.
we are just chat together.
and i have 3 place my profile for dating.one in yahoo personal and machmaker and iranian personal and i try. just not my lucky life.
i have her copy of her passport.where can i send it to find its real or not?to find imformation about her.
and i sow her picture in one of nigerian scamer site.

thank you for your help.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I'm very glad to talk to you.and you send me the link before and i check the site and i find her pictures and to many names she use.this time if she comes on-line I'm gonna tell her i find some one here and i must to breakup with her.

one more time thank you.for your help.