Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

I been seeing a guy off & on for 6 months..We ...

I been seeing a guy off & on for 6 months..We really like each other keeping our small distance, not rushing into anything. So I thought..But saturday morning he really wanted to see me, he said he couldnt wait and was waiting for me to arrive so happy to see me.. then all of a sudden he grew a little cold towards me. I said im going home 2 him because he seemed distracted and he said Ill talk to you later and he wont return my calls? What should i do to approach this?. I dont know what i did? I called and left a message asking whats going on and he didnt respond? what should i think?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

What are your ages?

Is this the first time something like this happened?

How long were you there before this happened?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: Hi hes 26 and im 35. i know theres an age diffence but its never effected us was his idea o start the relationship i would have chose to stay good friends. But i took a chance.

Yes this is the first time thats this has happened.

We talked for about a 1/2 hr and he got cold on me? Im trying to think if i said anything that made him think? He was a little distracted? Maybe he has someone else but hes so into me he constantly wants to see & talk to me it so strange??
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Hello Fab

Unless I knew what you were talking about I wouldn't be able to say because I can't talk to him or read his mind. The best thing to do would be to straight out ask him why he was so happy one moment and so cold the next. Any relationship needs to be built on communication. It could be that he's getting cold feet and is nervous about the age difference, which is something you should expect. Has he spoken to you since? Have you tried to ask him?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I know for a fact he likes older woman.That all he has dated for the past 6 years. I have talked to him in 3 days, which is so unlike him. Im clueless as to what happend? We are so much alike But this time I cant figure him out? This is the longest we havent talk. We usually talk or text everyday or every other day at the most.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Did you try to call or contact him or are you waiting to hear from him?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Im waiting to hear from him?
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
I would definitely call him and ask him what the problem is. If you did say something that offended him, you deserve to know what it was, and if not, you at least deserve to know what's going on so that you can move forward with your life. If he has a problem and he's not willing to talk to you about it, there's nothing you can do but to protect yourself, its not good that he's just blocked you out like this.