Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

Hi, i asked a question a minute ago and didnt really get an ...

Customer Question

Hi, i asked a question a minute ago and didnt really get an answer i was happy with so i ask you another. My penis is 10 inches long when hard and my misses thinks that huge, almost to the point that it may be too big and she can't take it. Do you think 10 inches is too big? I can do alot with it but physically it might be too big, although she is very deep and can take me but only if i put it about 5 inches in. Have i got to big a cock according to you? Please dont answer from ny girlfriends point of view, i would like to know personally from your point of view whether 10 inches is too big?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Everyone has their own preference, what might be big/small to one person, may not be to someone else. If she's able to deal with it, and it's not affecting your relationship adversely then I wouldn't worry about it.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
not helpful, just get me a woman to answer the questio and say it from a womans personal point of view.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hi Marty,

I am a woman. My name isXXXXX is it that you want to know exactly? If you're asking if 10 inches is too long, I would say the same thing, it depends on the woman. Let me know if this is what you want to talk about?