Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

Hi there, Let me explain my situation a bit -

Hi there,

Let me explain my situation a bit -
Last year - i was almost obsessed about this one girl - she was practically my life - if we got on i was happy.. if we fell out i was sad.

She usually said i was very insecure... obsessive.... i just wanted to be in a relationship with her whatever the cost! I was kind of abit controlling too - if i know she needed me for something, i would get whatever i could out of her in return. I was depressed and suffered was very bad anxiety.

At the same time all of my other relationships suffered - i don''t know. People didn''t seem to be very interested in me at all - conversations would be all ME putting in the effort - i had a craving to be popular and liked by everyone.

Is this a sign of co-dependency or low self esteem?

I look forward to any advice.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.

If you need to talk more, just let me know. Feel free to ask for me by name anytime you want to talk, you can simply put 'Att Chase' in the subject line.

Good luck with everything