Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

I am a female in a relationship. I have known my ...

I am a female in a relationship. I have known my boyfriend for about 41/2 years but we just committed to each last July. He got upset with me yesterday because I was on the phone with a male friend whom I have been friends with since before I met my boyfriend. My friend and I don''t talk everyday but he was going through some problems with his relationship and needed someone to talk to. My boyfriend asked me to choose him or my friend because he doesn''t agree with that female and males should be friends. Of course I want to be in my relationship but I don''t want to dump on my friend who has been there for me in hard times.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

If you need to talk more, I am always here, you can post back here to the question.