Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

what kind of relationship is that

Customer Question

in 2003 i stay with this guy in las vegas. he considers himself ugly. he wanted me to pay "some" of the bills, but did not want to get marry. he said he had 401k saving.But i was not going to get any all. he will buy some things once in a while. He says "you scratch my back I will scratch yours" which means you help me, i help you. some people told he does not respect women. during his childhood he lacks attention from his mom. she died in 1999.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Norma,

Are you still with the same man?

If not, how long were you with him?

How do you know he lacked attention from his mom?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I stay with him 2 months and a half. He told about his mom, and she was not there for him. Not enough attention from her. I left the relationship once I found out some of his charanter. Plus he talks about sex quite a bit.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
He has goodlooking when he was in the 20's but once he got in the 40's he lost the goodlooking. I wonder if he is trying to get revenge with women, for what his mom did plus he is ugly.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Sometimes people do carry what happened to them, when they were small or in other relationships, into their current relationships. This is called 'baggage' and it can usually cause problems in the relationship. Either the person doesn't realize that they are carrying these things, or sometimes they do realize it, but they can't help it anyway.

Sometimes the ugliest people can be very beautiful on the inside, and sometimes the most handsome or beautiful people can be very ugly on the inside. I noticed you've mentioned ugly a few times, here and in your other questions. We can't always judge people by the way they look, some ugly man could possibly make the best mate, or some ugly girl could make the best of friends, you never know, you have to try and look beyond that.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
do you think he was looking for a girlfriend roommate? he did not want to spend much money.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.