Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

i hope i get Ms chase anyways i was working last nite and i ...

Customer Question

i hope i get Ms chase anyways i was working last nite and i went up to see my closing manger and it is a a she and we when to the office and she was sitting down working on the front end schel and i was sitting not next to her but just about a few feet away and i did notes that i saw her crack of her behind i did not mean two look at it no!! i did not touch!! it or say any thing about it i was looking at her and we talk and she doing something my friends said that i''m quiet type person
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello

Nice to hear from you again. Anytime you want to speak to me, you can just say "for Ms Chase" and they will make sure I get it. I found out that you can only ask so many questions in one question and then you have to open a new one.

Well, sometimes women where these pants or jeans that are low cut, and if they sit and their shirt is not long enough you can see their underwear or behind. There is nothing wrong with telling someone (man or woman) to 'pull down your shirt'. You dont have to day that you say her crack or behind, just tell her to pull her shirt down. Hopefully she will remember that next time. Of course you already know not to touch anyone unless they say it's ok to touch them, but you can't be blamed for something you did not do, but did see.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
wow thanks hun well we don't know what to say to my mom that she can't drive anymore do to the aliztimers do you have any sugguestions on how to tell her in the nice way my dad and i are thinking of telling her that she can't drive
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Does she realize she has alzheimers? or is she more advanced?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no she does not know that she have alzheimers she is a motderate type right now she goes face in and out as well two.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
may i ask why girls like to show off there behind expeally in the summer time like it is now
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

You can tell her that the doctor has recommend that she not be able to drive. She may not be happy to hear it, but you're going to have to be firm, as it is dangerous to drive.

I'm not sure why women dress like that, different women do it for different reasons. Most of the time it is done for attention, so that people will look at them. Some do it because they are proud of their bodies and want to show them off. No harm in looking, but try not to stare.

Chase

Please remember to click the accept button if I have been helpful, as it is the only way I can get credit it for my work

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
wow you gave me some good points seams to me you are look like a psychic person lol bc it really help me at work to think of what you said in your emails from me and so far you are right 100% how come girls or ladys are most differnts from guys it does not care if there body's are hot or just normal excpeally in the summer time
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
do you think that i'm a perver or anything my dear friend or just wondering that all
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

No I don't think you're a pervert. People just tend to dress in less clothes the hotter it gets. Just because you notice, doesn't make you a pervert

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
wow thank you my friend why is that i'm afraid to look at girls then just asking
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok well i went up to my store eayler this morning and got my coffee and i was outside with some of my co workers and we talk and there is a cutie co worker dress so sexy type she works days and now she works nites and i did not look at her behind bc she was sitting down and i look at her staight in the eyes and talk and talk to other people as well two. i want to look at her behind but i don't want to get into trouble with her so did i do anything wrong just wondering thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok hello there my dear friend just wondering if you have a CD's account at your bank and you want to with draw and send it to your personal account is that a crime just asking
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello there again tonite before i clock in two work i was minding my owen bussiness and there was a customer want to bum a cig and i said sure is that a crime or what thanks for answer my questions hun
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello there i hope your week have been a good one tonight when i was coming with a cart bc i always does and i was going by the produce dept and i saw a lady with white pants on and i look at her in the destians and there was a another customer behind me and i walk past her and went to work so did i do anything wrong
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Hi lobby,

I have to explain to you that this is a pay site. All of the work I do with you, I do not get credit for my work if you never accept. When you ask a new question, you are supposed to open a new question, but I would not mind if you asked multiple questions in one thread if you would accept once in a while. That way I do not get in trouble or have to explain why I am not getting credit for my work. Let me know what you want to do. I do not mind talking to you and helping you, but I can't do it like this.

Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok i just did my friend when i got off work tonite and i saw a police officer and i was out side smoking and there was another co worker as well two smoking but he did not ask me for a cig or anything else so did i do anything wrong he pull up and park and walk in to my store and i went back in the store and talk to my manger about it and she said i did nothing wrong so i want your adived my friend
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok my dear friend i apolized to you i hope you respond back to me wen ever you can i told a co worker about you and and you are doing good to help me out with my prombles at work
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
I don't mind helping at all, I am glad that my talking to you helps. Do you want to tell me your name? You can use just your first name or a nickname if you like. Thank you for the accepts, I showed them to my supervisor. What did your co worker say when you told them about me?

As for the police officers, did they say anything to you or your co workers?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no he did not say anthing to me or my co worker at all last nite i went home he was there with a friend on the night crew as for another co worker she said wow when i'm having prombles i told her i go to her and she said that good now then you are such a good friend
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
o ok sorry my nick name is XXXXX XXXXX friend
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
As long as you and your friends were not doing anything to break the law, then the cops have no reason to speak to you other than to say hello. You didn't do anything wrong by standing outside smoking, that is fine.

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok thanks my dear friend i wish you were my adivsor for my help and gudinece for me in life i know that i feel happy wen i'm talking to you i just don't know how to expain it to you but i feel much better now
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
I'm glad I can help, and I can talk to you anytime you want. If I am not online I will get back to you when I come online. As I said before you don't have to accept every single time we talk, but you do have to accept sometimes if you are not going to open every question as a new question, in order to continue. Sometimes it just helps when you can express yourself to someone about the things you are feeling, so that you don't feel alone. Do you have any friends that you talk to or hang out with? What about your dad? Do you get along with him and can talk to him? How is your mother doing?

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
yes i do get along with my dad but there something i can't tell him mom is not good we may need some help when we get back home were when we moved.why is that i get back home i feel good but when i get moved to a differnt state i feel scared even though we live out here 4 years now
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
I'm sorry to hear your mom is not doing good. I also understand that there's some things you may not be comfortable talking about with your dad. It's not uncommon to feel stressed and nervous anytime you move because it isn't your normal everyday activity and we don't know what to expect, even when we plan for it. Just be strong, and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. When are you moving?

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
we are moving in Aug of this year about 4 weeks from now. you know you making me feel good and happy when i get to work and not to worry to much at all thanks so much my dear friend
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Ok, well you'll let me know when you move and we'll talk about it then. I'm glad you can feel good and happy, you are a nice person, so you should feel that way.

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hey my dear friend i hope that ok with you anyways i was talking and helping a guy out with tags for the next day and we were talking about my moving and other things i think he was giving me a hard time he was saying bad lang type and i told him that that rude so did i do anything wrong or he is give me a hard time or discussed and i told him that i did not say that at all.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
He was cursing AT you or he was just cursing in his conversation?

What did he say when you told him it was rude?

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
he was curing in his conversation it was something about the bathroom stuff and other things and when i saw him just now he said that he was just joking around with me
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Well just laugh and let it go. Some people curse a lot in their conversation and don't realize that it could be offensive to others. Now that he knows, then maybe he won't do it around you anymore.

Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
ok thank you my friend why is that i feel much better talking to you then my family just wondering that all
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Sometimes it's because talking to someone on the phone or online means that they cannot judge you. They basically only know what you tell them and base their thoughts on that. On the other hand, our families can remember one thing we did and hold it against us for life, or they can listen but maybe not give the best advice, or even take out problems very seriously. It's always good to be close to your family, but for some people they can only be so close. I'm glad you feel better. :)

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
wow you are amazing my friend thank you so much anyways i went to the wallgreen to pick something up for my dad and i went to look at something and i put it back on the self and walk out i saw the cashier and i try to smile but she was busy with customer is that a crime just asking
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
No sir, as long as you did not take it with you then you have nothing to worry about. There is no crime at all in looking at things in a store and walking out without buying anything. It is your perogative to decide if you want to buy something or not. You don't even have to smile at anyone who works there, but it's noce when you do. :)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
well i was out side of my store and i was smoking and i drinking my coffee and realized that my ziper was on zip so i look around but to of my co workers was helping out with my off duty manger for something so i stand up and turn have around and zip up my pants up and i sit back down so did i do anything wrong with that or what thanks hun
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
No, my friend, you did not do anything wrong at all. You took care of it just right. :)
I hope you are having a great weekend.

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
o thank you my dear friend you are so wonderful for helping me out with these prombles yes so far i have to work tonite all they way though sunday in to monday moring thanks again
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Wow, thats a lot of hours to work. Do you work inside or outside? Do you have off for the 4th of july holiday?

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i work inside i work at a food market and yes i have to work on the 4th of july hoilday i think that it time in a have anyways thank you so much for you help sweetie i hope that ok with you for me saying that bc it seam to me that i can open my questions to you
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Oh ok, Too bad you have to work on the holiday. That's good if it's time and a half, at least you get something for working on the holiday. It doesn't bother me if you call me that, lol. Do you have a new job set up for when you move or are you going to look for one when you get there?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i'm going to wait on till we get there bc of the moved but yes i will be looking for a job and i found someone all ready as well two for a girlfriend two.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
You found a girlfriend? Thats pretty cool, how did you meet her? Hope all is going well today.

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
we met on line and she live about 5 mins away from the area that i'm moving from and she work at a hositpal there in KCMO. and we talk alot on the phone and we are going to met in person she allready in love with me and i falling in love with her as well two. why is that i'm scared of girls here in AZ just wondering about that my dear friend
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
I don't know, you shouldn't be scared of anyone....they are human just like you, and as my dad used to say "they put their pants on the same way you do, one leg at a time" (smile)

That sounds nice that you met someone, but take it slow. Love takes time and you cannot know if you really love someone until you have spent a good amount of time with them, I think 6 months or more, you can know better how you feel. You can't love someone that you don't know....right now you both like each other a whole lot. :)

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello last nite i was minding my owen bussiness anyways there was a customer i was outside and she came up and ask me a cig and i ask her how old she was and i she to me that is 18 and i did not belived her and i said no sorry and she walk off and said ok did i do a right thing to say no
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Yes, you did the right thing. I don't know how old a person has to be to buy cigs in your state, but the next time you go to buy them, you can ask. If someone asks you for a cig, and you feel like giving them one but you think they are underage, you can ask them for ID, or you don't have to give it to them. I'm not sure if you could legally get in trouble, but it's possible. I just wouldn't do it to be on the safe side, unless you wanted to take a look at their id.

Chase
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
it 18 my dear friend she look like she was 16 years old and like i said she walk of and said ok and she was heading to like ace hardwere store area i had a wittness two from a co worker my friend
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
you'll be fine, as you did not give her the cig. Don't worry about it. :)
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
last night i met a nice young man he was about 18 or 19 years old and a couple of days ago he is black and last night i was coming in from my break and and he talk to me said if rember about the cig and i said yes and gave him name and we shook hand was he being nice to me or what just asking
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
It does seem like he was being nice to you.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello there my dear friend i hope your 4th is good as mine i had to work anyways i have a promble when i was talking to my closing manger and i was at a restar and she was counting the money drawers and she and i when on the restar 6 and she have to go to the tully coffee shop for a min she ask me to watch the tills for the money i have one hand on the small stand you know were you write checks and debt and credit thing at the grocery store and one hand in the pocket yes i did have something in my pocket and it was my cell phone so did I do anything wrong my friend thanks
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
wow thank you my dear friend bc it that i was so worry about it last nite you like a pychic my dear friend lol anyways thanks
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
hello there my dear friend i was waitting on clocking out and people have sign a good luck poster
so i stop and waited on the clock and got the sign it was at customer sevice desk and i got it and sign it and put it back and i drop something on the floor and it was a coat sorry for my spelling i should pick it up but i put it back and there was alot things on the counter and i just wondering did i do anything wrong and no i did not steal anything at all