Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

what is the lovelike of agbani darego like and how is she ...

what is the lovelike of agbani darego like and how is she faring generally these days?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

You can click here to see here 2006/7 photo shoot in Essence Magazine. She has a modeling contract with Next Model Management in NYC, and she is one of the faces of L'oreal along with Queen Latifah and other notable actresses and artists. It was very difficult finding any current information on her at all, there are no updated websites, no newer pictures and no news of her personal life, although I searched extensively. I can always post again in the future if I come across anything.