Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

I lost verginity 5 years ago, lived with boyfriend 1 year, ...

I lost verginity 5 years ago, lived with boyfriend 1 year, since then I don''t have any sexual relation with anybody.I am from another country, so my tradition is different then in USA, If I want to marry I have to be vergine. Is it possible to do anything?I meen to do anything to become a vergine again? Thank you.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Maka,

I'm sorry to say that once you are not a virgin, there is really no way to make you a virgin again. There is an operation that some doctors do that could basically replace the hymen, but it is only physical not emotional. If that is what you want, it's called a hymenoplasty, and you can read more about it here. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.