Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

My EX girlfriend was using me to get money from me

Customer Question

I am from NYC and was having a relationship with a woman who is also from NYC.I Found out that this woman is a patological liar.She used to call me atleast 3 times a day.I did not help pay her rent one month while she was living at an hotel.The reason been,I went to visit her one night and she had a man in the room.She vas evicted and she never called me again.On the day of the evection,she called me about 10 times.I told her when I come home later in the afternoon she will get the money.We were arguing back and forth on the phone that day.Now she is saying that I did not answered my phone that day(August 10 last year) I contacted verizon to get phone records and I also have voice mails on my phone as evedence.She is evading me by telling me that she is busy and that she has too many things going on in her life at the moment.She is still seing the man that she had in the hotel that night.She does not know that I found out that she had a man in the room that night.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

It seems we had a problem with the chat. May I ask you a couple of questions?

How do you feel about her now?

What are your ages?

What is your question?

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I Still have fellings for her
She is 34,I am 45
I would like to know if I can sur her to recoupe money that I have spent on her.It has nothing to do about the money,it is the fact that that she was playing with my mind and she took me for an idiot
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hi, thank you for that info. Do you want to talk to me, or do you want to talk to someone in legal? I don't believe you can recoup money you gave away, but if you want to speak to a lawyer, I can move the question for you. If you want to talk about the relationship, let me know.