Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

Miss Chase,Did I leave negative feed back Wow, I hope

Customer Question

Miss Chase,
Did I leave negative feed back? Wow, I hope not because I have all the faith in you, and respect, more than you know. Right now I have a Sandy in Alaska that I think will be coming down. Please don't think I have any disregard for you. I feel deep respect for you and justanswer. Miss Chase, I can feel your interself and energy extremely sensitive. And I would never feel any thing negitive on what you are doing for me. Please respond to this so I don't feel that you think in any way that I don't have any form of disrespect for you. PLEASE reply for I may have mistaken what you were saying..............Much love Miss Chase ...DJHank
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.

Hello Dennis,

No sir, I don't see any negative feedback from you. What made you think that?

I'm excited to hear that you'll be meeting Sandy, and will keep my fingers crossed and send up prayers for you. Did you exchange pics with her?

Did you get the other picture I sent you today?

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Ms. Chase,

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX really respect you in every way..

I hit the local pub friday and saterday, hoza qurvo, slept in my car. Paying dearly but I can"t say I didn't have fun ;-0) First time in years!!!!!

O.K. I made a commitmont, (dam my spelling) to Sandy. she called me this afternoon and I told her that I can wait for her. Is that Okay or am I responding to my selfishness?Any way I made that commitment so I will stay with my word.. I think that it will work. She wants my pic.My computer skills don't fit into my form of art. Can Moreen (sp) get a pic. to her? ......I'm really hungover, don't think I'll do that again for a long while dumb, dumb!!..............DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.

How long does she want you to wait?

I can send her the pic you sent me if you like?

Chase

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Ms Chase, It could be up to tree months. But probably two, maybe less.

I'm still suffering from Hosea. Been doing a 6 ounce glass of burgundy about every 4 to 5 hours, and I am slowly recovering. I'm not convinced that IU am a horrible person because I went out for a good time, hell, I'm the one that's paying for it, except to summons a driver. Sheryl told me yesterday that I was absolutely disgusting . Rub it in like I don't know I went out and got screwed up. I'm already paying dearly, Sandy seems to be as real as possible to be in the times we are living in. Ya, she's a little or more fat (body wise) but her ability to pick up on some of the more obscure things on the phone were a good sign that it can work.

Oh! please set her my picture, And can you try to tell her what you may have picked on.me from our writings? That's a hard one, I know because you probably don't know me any better than her. Tried to get through to Kathy so she can understand the difference between you and some dating service. It's so much more personal.

Is it too much to ask you to drop her a line and tell me what you think? And 'cause I don't have much in computer skills could you or Moreen send her my picture,I prefer she gets a full body pic, I'll have to check my money situation but you know I'll take care of the monetary. Yes, the Pub got a chunk of my cash, their must be 20 friends that are covering me right know, None, and I've asked if I over steeped my self, They all assured me I was in control. I mean that all it cost the farm was to get me and my car back home because I wouldn't drive myself in the condition I was in. I guess most of all, when I told Sandy what I did, she just said she has done the same a couple of times, Nobody jumped her ass! God, I'm such a bad boy! ;-). Can you ever forgive me?

You know I CARE,

djhank

.

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.

I will send her the picture and a note. Just so you know, I've had my share of time with Jose Cuervo and Mr Jack Daniels, and it doesn't make you a bad person, as long as you don't marry them. :) Everything in moderation, and you're entitled to go overboard every once in a while.

You never sent me a full body pic, so when you can, let me know.

Chase

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Ms. Chase,

On the bottom of each form letter that comes to me as your answer Is a message saying ".......Please talk to me before leaving negative feedback,.........." When I got back from my dumb, dump in town I checked for your messages. With one eye closed so I wasn't seeing double, that was what I read. I had just been bitched out from Sheryl and thought I may have said something! No, I just wasn't paying attention. to what I was reading. I think I was still a little foggy!..

Thank you for sending the picture of me to Sandy. I'm still not all there but Sandy seemed to take it all in stried. Sandy sounds very real. She doesn't have to be ideal, just satisfactory. Maybe you will get a similar feeling when you send her a note, who knows? Like you said in the be gaining, it's the chance I have to take.Now if you said,forget Sandy, I'm coming out there, I would have to give it all up to you. ;-).

I guess I may have a small crush on you,

Don't let it go to your head now!

DJHank

P.S.

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.

Truth be told, I kind of thought that might be the case, but it doesn't matter, you didn't leave negative feedback, and I didn't do anything to make you leave it, so all is well, lol.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX sweet and nice of you to say. I think your wonderful and deserve a wonderful woman to make your life complete. I'm hoping I can help you accomplish that goal. Don't worry, I won't let it go to my head ;-)

Talk to you soon

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.

I have not heard back from Sandy yet, but did want to post some new replies I have gotten. It's up to you if you want to reach out, and at least let them know you got the email. You can also tell them that you met someone if you like, it's up to you.

.......................

kayla starr kayla at riseup.net (of course replace the at with @)

Hi:
I just wandered into your notice while exploring the ads on Craigslist this morning. I'm a lot like you: love the wilderness of S. Oregon--lived in Takilma for 10 years, now in Ashland massaging for a living, organizing for sustainability, playing with friends, tending my garden. Not an artist, though I am always doing some craft, such as knitting, beading, mandalas, etc. My passions include growing food and medicinal herbs, my work as a healer/health coach, being in the wilderness, swimming with dolphins, social/political activism, AND my 2 year old granddaughter, who lives in the Bay Area. I love cooking, scrabble, ritual, singing, swimming. I am also in my 60's and still healthy, playful, active, curious. I do not like to hang out with drinkers, tobacco smokers, conservatives, fanatics, angry, withdrawn folks. My strong suits are intelligence, sense of humor, communication, flexibility, resourcefulness, integrity.
My path is to find balance, be present, love what IS, compassion, and to be the change the world is calling for. So, if these words interest you, let me know and we can send pictures.....K

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Miss Chase,

Sandy has been calling in almost every day. She said she would like me to pull my ad and she would be down in about two months. She's all about money and body chemistry. I undersand people and there dam money,money,money. But I asked her what she ment body chemistry, She says , you know, thing like body oder. Want to say the "F" word but didn't. So I said I can turn down advertising but all I could do about body oder is to shower regularly. But if I was to pull my ads and wait two months or so, I would like her to, atleast say with me for a month before making a decision about body chemistry. She, I can't make any commitments to that. FFFFFFFFFF. we nead to start over. and she can kiss my royal American. ....DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.

Hi Dennis,

Relax, take a deep breath....

What she is talking about is pheromones. Its the belief that people's chemistry or their attraction to each other is based on the pheromones that we all release from our skin. It has nothing to do with showering or being dirty. I think your making too much of it, or maybe she is making too much of it I'm not sure, but I wouldn't worry about it.

When you meet someone online, or on the phone, you can hit it off with them really well, because the relationship is very cerebral, and you are dealing with their mind. When you meet someone in person, and you sit close to them, their bodies give off pheromones, and/or a 'scent', and thats where chemistry comes in. You can be around someone who is very attractive and still feel nothing, then you can be around someone who you might not normally find attractive, and for some reason feel drawn to them....that's chemistry.

I'm glad that the two of you are talking. Did she say she got my email? As she never responded, so I didn't know if she got it or not. I can take down the ad (i think) or I can continue to forward the responses to you, and you can save them. You can respond to each person, and let them know that you think you found someone, and if it's ok with them you will contact them if things don't work out. Some may say yes, some may say no. but you will have the contacts in case things don't work out.

Don't be so grouchy and don't look down on her for being concerned about money. She may be able to teach you some things, and you may be able to teach her new things.

Chase

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Ms. Chase,

I guess my messages arn't coming through? Having line problems and not getting any e-mail returns from any one. Don't know any other way to reach you. Please respond if this message gets to you...............DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.

I did respond, did you see my response above?

Chase

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Yes, Miss Chase,

But I have sent two emails after your last reply. Got drastic problems on my side hope you get this.

If i

I hear from you again tomorrow, eary, OK but computer in going back to Lee for a while tomorrow so won't yet if we are able to comunicate................DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.

You sent two emails to me? or to reponders of the ad?

If you sent them to me, then no I did not recieve them, as you can see there are no responses after my last response to you. If you mean that you have gotten no responses in your email from women who have responded to the ad, then I'm not sure, maybe that is an issue with your email provider or your computer. Either way, when you get it straightened out, let me know, Im not going anywhere. I'll be here for you.

Chase

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Miss Chase,

Sandy isn't it. She was coming back to Medford in two months, it appears she was looking for a place to stay until she got her own place. (assumpsion) Any way, I asked her if I was going to come here to live and I had asked her if she wanted me to pull the ad. She said "please do". So I asked you to pull the ad. When she mentioned body chemistry I said if you want me to wait two months or more than please stay with me for a couple of weeks before making any decisions. I have not been able to comunicate with her sence. Doesn't that tell me something? I'm no dummy! Carry on, we'll just keep looking. (she was WAY to fat for me anyway) ;-)..............DJHank

PS 5'2" and a hundred and 160 + and 10 percent for error.

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.

This is a new one, let me know if you want her email and I will send it thru a mod. Whats going on with your computer? Are you back online? Have you spoken to Sandy? She never returned my email :(

/////////////////

Hello in Williams. I'm not sure why I'm writing this reply but you keep getting on my mind and so here I am Telling you and I don't know the first thing about you .I have found your listing and keep coming back to it over and over again in the last couple of weeks.Why? I do not know except you are very much in line with my interests and I like the way you talk.Who in the world are you? You keep bugging my mind .I am pretty much as you describe.Artsy fartsie as my son would say[grown up and gone] and I am very much in love with nature.Love to play in the dirt and would rather be in my garden then most anywhere.Actually I came from that area to begin with.Was born in the old Ashand hospital and grew up there.My folks had a little ranch south of Ashland where we grew a good percentage of what we ate.I am artistic in many ways and wanted to teach art.Didn't happen and went many other directions and learned many other skills.I have been living alone a long time and can do just about anything I put my mind to.I live in the high mountains of Arizona [7,000 ft] so we get some pretty good winters up here.I still cut almost all of my own fire wood every year.I am 59 ,5'7" and around 150.I'm not a bible thumper and don't go to church unless you consider the woods church.I am at home in a pair of jeans and prefer them but know how to dress up and look like a lady.I know how to cook from scratch and can sew.and I have all the tools to do it with, I have deep blue eyes,Salt and pepper hair down to my waist[usually braided or up out of the way of work],and I have strong features I guess.I will send you a photo if you are at all interested in knowing what I look like.I have a good job and have worked all my life in many trades.I am presently a trainer in the medical division of a world wide company.I had better quit talking now and see about sending this thing to you.I've never done this before so I don't know what comes next.Am I supposed to give you an e mail address or something.my name is XXXXX XXXXX be neat if you were as nice as your ad is.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Miss Chase, computer is down Sandy is'nt happening. What you could e-mail and phonr n. do fo me is give Sandy my ph (NNN) NNN-NNNNcomputer goes to the shop :-(     DJHank
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Ok, I will do that. I'm having some computer problems as well, trying to get them straightened out now. I will fwd that info to Sandy. Let me know when your computer is back.

Be well

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Hello Miss Chase,

Finally back on line!!!! ;-).

How about an update to start with O.K.

DJHank

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

HELLOOOO Miss Chase ;-)!!!!!

Well,'m back on line or I can use the telephone again, what a mess! I don't think you got my last letter. Still have wiring to do but this will get me by. Please give me any updates including the last phone call I asked you to send my number to. She sent me She sent me an e=mail but I lost it ;-(. in the the process there of?

I trust that when the right lady comes along, it will be obvious. I would like to get some deserving lady out of the ghettos. I work well with the mentally impaired. I tike to teach. I am compitent to teach many things, especially music, oils, gardening, health, not to mention the time I spent living in a tee pee miles in to the mountains. I, presently have a "coon that eats from his bowl on the back pourch of my cabin. Bonkers, my cat, lies there an watches. My repore with tame or wild animals is extensive and instinciive. The same with plants. I feel that in another few years that the knowledge I have may be worth more than money. Do I sound egotistical, or just bohemian?

Waiting for your reply,

DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
Hi Dennis,

Welcome back. I just got back myself. I'm not home at the moment, but I will pull all the info you need together and post back here tonight. Very bohemian, and in tune with things :)

Warmly

Chase
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Miss Chase,

Good to be in contact again. Most people look at me as "out of tune", crazy! Yes to the average person I am considered crazy, well in a couple of years they will change their way of thing. Good to have you, I believe you understand me. That's in the 1% of our nation.

DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
I don't mind being in the 1% (smile) Ok, lets get down to it here. Are you telling me you lost Sandy's info or is Sandy out of the picture?

here's a couple of recent responses. I have to look through the rest of my emails and see if there are more that I didn't send you yet.

///////////////

this one was from yesterday, from Jasmine. I will email you her email address through admin.

hi mr. 'williams'

until seeing your post, i'd never heard of williams oregon. it's way down there! you still sifting through responses to your post?

i'm a little younger than you chronologically (65), maybe more otherwise--my outlook on life, my level of fitness, etc. certainly appear younger, at any rate, than many of my contemporaries. do i want a simpler lifestyle? do i want the quiet that being away from town can offer? you bet i do! can i do that yet? not quite. i'm still a workin' girl, and will be at least until next march when i can retire with full benefits.

i am no gold digger, and shy away myself from men who are looking for a financial caretaker, and for that matter, a caretaker of any kind. i've done that, this time i want the partnership to be equal.

i'm willing to exchange pics. it's a fact of life that looks at least factor in. for me at least, it's not 'good looking' that i seek, but a look that suggests a person who isn't mainstream, maybe already beyond tired, woefully inactive.... but is instead very curious about the world he lives in, very involved in what he cares about, someone with a passion for something more than his next sexual adventure..... but before pics, i'd like to find out if we'd even want to continue communicating past this first email.

quite frankly, the american dream, whatever that is, has never been my goal. i'm a creative, a little bit crazy (my friends think endearingly so, and i think 'crazy' comes with the territory if you're artistic).

who am i, or at least for now, what do i like to do? i'm a gardener, a reader, a bicycle rider, a weaver, a spinner, a potter. i enjoy photography but don't 'get into it' as much as i'd like. i'm above average in intelligence but would never describe myself as an intellectual, relying so much, as i do, on keen instincts, and a tendency toward being an empath (ah that i were as gorgeous as deanna troy!). living in harmony with one's surroundings is what it's all about. camping, walking, contemplating nature, are what i seek. i'm a great cook tho prefer to prepare meals for more than myself.

i do indeed have a strong mind and yes, can be challenging at times, to the point where i wonder if the ideal living situation isn't to have two little dwellings right next to each other so one or the other of us can be alone when the need arises. that could be subject to discussion, i've just never had the fortune of getting involved with men who like me the way i am. seems like "i'll be your muse if you'll be mine" could go a long way toward making a relationship harmonious.

here's the rub. i'm way the heck up here in eugene. not where i plan to stay for the rest of my life, but where i'll be at least until i retire and can figure out where/what's next.

wanna talk? i'd love to hear from you.

j

////////////////

this one is from Shel

......

I found your ad refreshing and your values/points of view comfortably familiar. It would be nice to meet someone who has such varied interests. I haven't ever welded, but I love working with wood, even though most of what I've done is making repairs. Port Orford cedar has a soul all its own. The first time I ever used it I sawed off a little piece and kept it on the floor of the car for more than a month just so I could enjoy its fragrance while driving.
Are you off the grid? This past winter, I wished that I'd installed a wood stove when I first moved in.
I'm slender, 64, have a great sense of humor, am fit and active, and love working on projects. For fun, I read, hike, write, love listening to classical music and a few other things, and enjoy heading for a a good live performance or an exhibition when I get the chance. I'm never bored and don't need to be entertained. I also enjoy quiet times and am a sometimes online newspaper addict. I'm open to friendship first and whatever else might evolve down the line. Drop me a line if you'd like and tell me more about yourself.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Miss Chase,

I'm back on line. I'm still having problems. I can't get a courser in this reply box. I have to right click then click on properties.

I haven't replied to the last e-mails as of yet. I feel we need to try a different approach. So far all of the replies I have answered to are much wealthier than me. I am looking for some one that needs a place to live. I believe we should be looking on the other side of the tracks. The last lady I was going with was a doctor, I felt like she was buying me. At any rate I am looking for some one that is needy, maybe a live-in. That could be either sex even though I would prefer a female. I'm really having problems using this page or reply box, I don't know, yet, if it's my computer or your reply box? :-(

DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 5 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

Miss Chase,

i just click on the right mouse button, left click on properties, then click on (OK) that lets me write! ;-) don't hit the enter tab or you start all over? ;-)>.

Yes, a new start, anyone that starts their response with how much pension they are going to have in a few months doesn't really appeal to me. ;-)

DJHank, I'll try to stay in touch, got to change credit cards with Just Answer as I just consolidated with U S Bank.

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Miss Chase,
Please respond if and when you recieve this message
DJHank