Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

My wife had an affair for 4 years and I have decided to ...

Customer Question

My wife had an affair for 4 years and I have decided to give her a second chance but my family did not.I got separated from my family, lost my job in the family business and my wife''s name was extensively bandied around, not just in our asian community but ibn other copmmunities as well.My wife, being a family person, inspite of what they have done to my wife, still feel things can change around and be like it used to .I keep telling her this is not going to happen.Just forget about this and put it on the back burner because I tell her"this is water under the bridge". But she says she cannot get over this? What will help her get over this? Also so called true friends who we used to be with before are not what they used to be. I know you can''t make them behave your way. My question is: How can I help my wife with this situation and also at times she tells me she does not like herself and does not want to live any longer.I have two beautiful kids, daughter just graduated,son 13y.Help pls
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

If you need to talk more let me know, it costs nothing to click reply.