Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

Hi, my situation is I am not happy in a

Customer Question

Hi, my situation is: I am not happy in a relationship with the man I love. He loves me too. We are almost 5 years together. Everything seems to be fine for him while I am really unhappy and thinking too much about it. I want to leave him. My only problem is that I want to have a baby before I leave. It would be faster if I do it with him...I don´t know when I will be able to find another man to have a child. He has no idea about my plans. He is ok with ne and we are planning to have a child. I know my plan isn´t fair and clean, but this is the way I want it and he hurted me a lot, co I don´t feel sorry for him...I just to leave my life the way I want, tired to adopt to his way of thinking and life that sometimes hurts me a lot...How can I pretend that everything is fine till I get what I want? It is unethical, yes...But I lost a child and I need to have another in 2 years (by reasons of health)...What do I do? Thank you
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Ana,

If you want to continue talking here, it doesn't cost anything to click reply, and it's up to you if you want to accept any of our further conversations.