KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

why would a man hide the fact that he uses hemoroid ...

why would a man hide the fact that he uses hemoroid ointment and pads from his wife of 31 years?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer.

It could be he is just embarrassed by the fact that he has hemorrhoids even though he has been married to you for 31 years and had probably shared alot with you alot of men let their pride get in the way even with someone that have been with for so long. Don't take it the wrong way he probably isn't hiding it from you to be sneaky or mean he just doesn't want to fee embarrassed. If you haven't talked to him about it just ask him why he hid it and that it made you feel like he couldn't come to you about any and everything. He may not have wanted to gross you out in any way. Just reassure him that he can come to you with anything and that you love him unconditionally in good times and bad times.

He may not have been able to find the right words to tell you many people are embarrassed to talk about very personal health issues they don't want to feel weak or less manly. Often times they are even afraid to go to the Doctors and get it checked out because of the embarrassment and often give their own diagnoses and get it at the drug store, if he hasn't gone to a Doctor try to encourage him hemorrhoids could mean more serious things maybe you should talk to one of our health experts we have some very qualified experts some even Doctors but as far as your relationship and the fact that he hid it from you don't take it too personal he didn't mean any harm by it.

Although 31 years is a long time to be with someone and still feel embarrassed to tell them something it's just something some men feel when it comes to something so personal and private to them, imagine some men are even afraid to admit when they are sick most of the time they just play it off as being tired or ran down because they don't want to feel weak.

Thank you again for trusting me with your problem.

KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience: Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com