TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

i talked to ms chase relationship counselor she told me im ...

Customer Question

i talked to ms chase relationship counselor she told me im not obligated to serve my dad. i mean like serving him dinner or cleaning his dishes. if i didn't mention to her about that i forgot. i needed to talk some more about being obligated to him. I want to ask why why why have i been obligated to eat dinner with him serve him dinner and clean his dishes for almost 40 years im 35. for as long as i can remember i've been obligated to help his wife serve him faster and faster. i moved out to go to college and he pulled me out of college. i moved out because he is a nightmare . he cited my mental problems and had a psychiatrist treat me. he came to work to pick me up a few years ago and never took me back to work. i got my car and my stuff back from the apartment but i lost my job when he didn't take me back to work the next three weeks. my psychiatrist treats me for schizo affective. but im competent intelligent and needet to go back to work. my dad is just a full time job already and
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Catheryn

Can you answer a few questions for me?

Is this your biological dad and mom?

What will he do if you don't do the things he asks you to do?

When he had a psychiatrist treat you, how old were you?

Did the psychiatrist give you a diagnosis?

Are you on medication?

When he came to work to pick you up, why did you go with him?

Chase

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

this is my biological mom and dad. if i don't do the things he asks me to do he will fold his arms lean over me get beady eyes tell exaggerated anecdotes about me in church breath down my neck. turn red report the car i borrow with permission regularly as stolen. a trick elbow might break my glasses. i was 21 when he had a psychiatrist treat me. he had it backdated to 17 so i would be dependant. i take risperdal #2 2 mg M-tabs. i went with him from work because he acts like anAustrailian beer bouncer "DonK"