Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

Please help me understand his behaviour...

Customer Question

I dated a guy (Ulises) July of 2007 to Nov. 2007. We had a really ugly break-up and did not talk to eachother. Until the middle of Feb, 2008. He apologized many times for all the things that he did and the way that we broke up. I had decided to give him a chance to see if he had changed and was really wanting to earn my trust. Now, he was the one who would call me and look for me, he would even call me at work when I was not able to answer my cell phone. There were several instances that he called and would sing me love songs. I really thought that he was wanting to change and ask if I wanted to give him a second chance.

I always had my guard up and once in a while would say something sweet to him. It seemed that he really wanted to patch things up, but didn''t actually say that to me, nor did he actually say he loved me still. But he tried to let me know but other ways, like complementing me, or singing me a love song. However, yesterday I sent him a text message and asked him a question about a car. 10 min. Later he called me pissed and asked me to not call him anymore because his girlfriend did not like the fact that I sent him a text message (he never had mentioned a girlfriend before), and he even had the "girlfriend" talk to me and ask me to not call him anymore. The funny thing is that the voice of the girlfriend sounded like his sister-in-law.

I am soooo confused about what happened because I don''t know why he acts this way. What happened yesterday was almost the same thing that happened the time we broke up in Nov. I don''t know what to think or why he would suddenly act this way.

Can someone please help me understand? Thanks
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

If you want to talk more let me know. Feel free to request me by name anytime, I'm at your service. :)