TherapistMaryAnn
TherapistMaryAnn, Counselor
Experience:  Over 20 years experience specializing in anxiety, depression, drug and alcohol, and relationship issues
54658078

IM ABOUT TO MOVE OUT OF THIS HERE HOUSE AND IM

Customer Question

I'M ABOUT TO MOVE OUT OF THIS HERE HOUSE AND I'M GOING TO TRY NOT TO TAKE MY BOYFRIEND WITH ME CAUSE I REALLY DON'T WANT HIM TO COME WITH ME ESPECIALLY SINCE I DON'T THINK THAT NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE WITH HIM AT ALL, I MEAN HIS ATTITUDE IS GOING TO STILL BE THE SAME AND I'M JUST TIRED OF BEING WITH HIM EXPECIALLY SINCE HE'S NOT TRYING T DO SHIT TO HELP HIS SELF OUT CAUSE EVERYTIME I TRY I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE. HELP ME PLEASE AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 8 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. By the way, it would help me to know:

-How long have you been dating him?

-What are your ages?

-What do you mean he does nothing to help himself?

-How long have you lived together?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting me with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that I can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Msts,

This question has been marked as a duplicate since you already paid for the same question. It will be closed.

thanks

Chase