KimberlyF
KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience:  Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com
1572083

Ive been seeing this guy and he has been telling my

I''ve been seeing this guy and he has been telling my friends how amazing I am and he really likes me and all that and sending me messages about how he misses me then I asked him exactly what we are and he gave me this whole speech about how he doesn''t want to put a title on what we have because then it will mess everything up but since then he has been acting weird but still asks to see me and spend time with me I don''t get it?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.

HiCustomer Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer. By the way, it would help me to know:

-What are your ages?

-How long have you been dating?

-When you say he is now acting weird how do you mean? In what ways?

-Could you explain your situation a little more?

Thank you again for trusting me with your problem. Please reply as soon as possible so that I can finish answering your question.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I am 20 he is 27 we have been seeing each other for about a month and a half and he is like more distant we still cuddle and he will kiss me but it doesn't feel the same its not as much as it used to be and he doesn't always just look at me like he use to and we have been talking and hanging out for about a month and a half and recently he started being more affectinate to me and telling my friends all this stuff about how much he really likes me and all that but now its like we hang out and its not the same before I asked him that question he is kinda stand offish now
Expert:  KimberlyF replied 6 years ago.
Customer

Communication is key in a relationship and it is important for you both to talk this out before you just keep going on the way things are and then things will get weird for both you. Could it be that you are reading much more than there is because he wouldn't answer your question about where the realtionship was going? More than likely he doesn't want the relationship to change because things are or were going good at the time and he was thinking the saying " If it isn't broke don't fix it"? It sounds like that was his thinking and since you have only been dating a month maybe you should allow the relationship to take it's course.

Give it some time it's still new you don't want him to think you are trying to push him into something he just isn't ready for. Explain to him that you like him alot and want things to always be good between the two of you this will allow him to be more at ease to see that you are on the same page. A month is just too soon to ask where things are between you. The relationship isn't a lost cause you just have to give it some time and allow the relationship to mature before having the where is the relationship at talk. If you still need my help click reply it is free.

KimberlyF, Longtime Relationship Expert
Experience: Relationship expert for almost three years with JustAnswer.com