Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

I am occupied about an event that occurred in my life ...

I am occupied about an event that occurred in my life 1968, and I can''t seem to stop thinking about it. It concerns a broken engagement and the hurt related to it
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
This was a very helpful session thank you!

As I was saying before we got disconnected, that you can write a letter to her as well, say whatever you want, however you want to say it, and do the same thing, float it, burn it....and along with going away, imagine that your bad feelings are floating away or burning up with that letter.

The most important thing to realize is that we all make mistakes. The fact is, he's been with you many years. We never know how much time we have left...we could be gone from this earth tomorrow....if you knew you (or he) would die tomorrow, would you want your last day spent being angry at him for something that happened so long ago?

I'm glad I was able to be helpful, if you should have another question of any kind, please feel free to request me by name. If I cannot help, I will be sure to find you someone who can. I wish you all the best.

Warmly

Chase