Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

how can I get him to not come so soon

He cums be for I get there and he cant get it back up to get me off
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Amb

What are your ages?

Is it that he's coming too soon, or do you take a long time?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: I am 22 and he is 27 how long should it take me to cum
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for that info.

There's no particular time frame in which you should have an orgasm, and it's hard to say if he suffers from premature ejaculation without having more background history. When you become sexually involved with someone, a key to making things work is compatibility. Some me will orgasm very quickly and it may not bother their partner if they can orgasm just as quickly. Some women take a vary long time, and some men take a very long time, and if their partners are different it could cause problems as well. See here, here and here.

First you have to talk to him about it and see if he understands that he's leaving you behind. If he's not willing to work on it, then there's really nothing you can do. See if he thinks that it's taking you too long (although there's no specific time frame, some might think if it takes more than 1/2 hr to an hour, it might be too long). He can try pulling out and stopping if he feels like he's getting to that point, there's also the squeeze method. You can also use a vibrator, which can help speed you up a little. Click the links for more info and let me know if you want to talk more.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: try the stop & start and but I loss my ug with that some time he can go for a will but its 1/100 time it happed I would like to figer out why it old happed that much not every time
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Amb

I'm not sure what ug is? If you click the links in the firt post I sent you, it explains premature ejaculation, what the causes can be and how you can work on fixing them. Let me know if you have any other question.

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues