Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

Hi! My husband is 56 years and has bi-polar/borderline.

Hi! My husband is 56 years and has bi-polar/borderline. He is on medication and we are receiving therapy. My question is when we have sex he ejaculates and semen is present. But there are times that there is very little or none at all. What does that mean? Is he masturbating or is it something else?   I have asked him this question which he denies. Thank-you. Sincerely, XXXXX XXXXX
Answered via Just Answer Chat.

Hello Stacey,

It seems that we had a problem with the chat feature.

I would first look at your relationship with your husband. Has he been in the habit of lying to you about things? If not then I wouldn't expect that he's lying about masturbating. I would speak to his doctor about it, because some medications can impact semen amounts. If you're relationship has been good aside from the bi polar, and he's not been in the habit of lying, I wouldn't jump to the conclusion that it's something he's doing.

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Hi Ms. Chase!
Yes I would like to chat later about this. I was unable to get into the chat room. I like your reply but I needed to give you more information. Thanks, Stacy

Hello Stacy,

I apologize that the chat did not work for you, I will inform admin about the trouble.

Please post here any additional info you would like to give me.

I look forward to hearing back from you