Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

restrainig order against young female dating senior

Customer Question

the senior was not informed about it and
develop depression.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello jg

Can you give me more info about the situation?

The more info you give me, the better I can help

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: If I understend correct, her phone has been monitored for any
contacts. The senior person was not informed in any way. This seem to be not legal to me and makes me to try to investigate this.
Problem is I do not know how to start, who's place of residence
was use to file, and so on. Please help me to start and find who is responsible for this mistreating law following citizens.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Customer

I'm sorry, but I am still not undertanding what happened

Has a restraining order been given?

Who is the young person to you? who is the senior person to you?

Do you mean high school senior or senior citizen?

How old is each person exactly?

Is there a relationship between the two of them? If so, what kind?

Who is monitoring whos phone?

After this maybe I will understand more what's going on and can help better.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
The young person is 37 years old and the senior is 67 years old, is a close friend. Who is monitiring phone is what i wouuld like to find out. I need to know how to trace this type of restraining
orders and why can give it?So we have the same questions.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

You have a 37 year old and a 67 year old, close friends. what else.....did something happen? If so, what happened?

A restraining order and a phone tap are two different things? Which one is it? How do you know about either or both?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Nothing have happened, just friendship have been domolished without a reason, perhaps some busybody had visions of who knows what and run to cort to do the dirty dead.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.