Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

can you find me an appropriate female live in partner

Customer Question

can you find me an appropriate female live in partner? I'm 67 yrs. and I live in a remote area in the mountains of Oregon. My cabin is small but It's mine. My ss income is small but it's steady.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Sir,

Are you looking for a wife?

What have you tried so far?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I would rather say significant other, however. wife also fits the discription. I'm a retired musiciam and artist. my values are far from mr. america. dating services don't work as i don't fit the statis quo. i don't even want ms. fancy, or top of the chain. some one from the gettos that wants to live in the country would better fit my desires, and then, only if i fit their desires....etc., i would pay a reasonable fee for positive results. dennis
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
after coming off the road in '94, i settled in williams, a small village in the mountains of oregon. here, i built a small cabin on tetherow creek. i met martha through a dating service. she past on in '99. i am 67 and out of the mainstream of life. in the last couple of years i have tried dating services but they don't have what fits my personallity. many dating services ask what my income is. they start at $25,000. I make between $6,000 and $8,000. now for my lfe style this is plenty along with my good credit. now i live a very simple life style and enjoy living in the mountains. more than likely the woman i am looking for doesn't even have a computer much less money to waste on dating services. i have no axcess to meeting the poor or the needy that aren't looking for the all american dream. i know they are out there, i just can't seem to find them. i'm not the extravert i was when i was in music. i don't get out much any more. i would rather play in the garden or go for walks in the mountains and hang with the wild live. sort'a get the picture?
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I can't find a reply to my last question (after coming off the road) DJHank
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Mr D,

I did get your response, I'll need to research this, and I will get back to you, ok?

Chase

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

are any of these cities close to you

bend
corvallis/albany
east oregon
eugene
medford-ashland-klamath
oregon coast
portland
roseburg
salem

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Medford, Ashland are closest. Eugene, roseburg and salem are more likely to have what i am looking for, i believe. South eastern states seem to have more povety with the blacks, race is not an issue with me, I'm German and American Indian, mostly German. Age is not an issue but I would like someone younger than I. Overweight is unatractive to me. I work well with people with learning disablities.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I read through your history profile. I would expect to pay far more than $15.00 for results. This mission could take some time and it is worth it to me. This is not a rush job, I want someone I can make happy. I am very healthy and very active for my age. I'm 5' 8", 150lbs. or under. I am open to disabilities in most cases. It is very important that I can make them comfortable and happy. I don't smoke or drink, however I am licienced by the state to grow medical marijuana. I have pictures of myself if needed.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Mr D,

I would not be able to go out and find a woman for you. What I can do is give you some other ideas that will reach the demographic of women that you are looking for. What you will want is not the dating services, but something more 'grassroots' that will reach the general public, women who may not have a computer, or may not be into the whole online thing, someone that is average and not looking on the dating sites. I would suggest placing an ad in the classified section of your local paper to start out with. Be very upfront, as you have here, about what your looking for, there are many people who read the classifieds to meet people. These are regular people who may think they dont fit in with the dating scene, or online dating websites.

I would also suggest community message boards, like craigslist, these boards are read more by people in the community that can't afford dating sites, or just aren't interested in dating sites. The good thing about craigslist, is you can choose other areas, even other states that are close to you. When you post, you should post a picture of yourself and maybe of your home, that way a woman can see right away if she's interested in what you want. You will want to be very careful of scams, talking to women who want you to text them, etc. There are a lot of women out there who will want to take adavantage of you.

I understand exactly what you are saying and what you need, and I understand when you say it's not a rush job. I am here every day. If you are interested, I can help you write the ad, even help you place the ad on craiglist. I can walk you through how you can place multiple ads in the different counties around and near you, and I can also brainstorm for some other ideas as we go along. Let me know if this is ok with you, my goal is to help.

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Mr D,

You mentioned in your feedback that you believe I should know more about you. As I said in my last post, I am willing to help you figure this out, so we can talk as much as you want. If you like, can you post back and let me know what you would like me to know?

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

Sorry I took so long on my reply. As I am sure you realize this is very important to me and, yes, I'm scared. We need to be sure we don't hurt anyone. Expectations in partnerships and love can be very painful and harmful. This is stuff you already know but I want to express my sincere feelings, as I would not want to hurt anyone. I will be writing you later today as it will take me some time to compose myself and my writings. I also have a couple of chores to attend to. As most musicians and artists, I am ex centric.

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Thats ok, take your time and I will check on your reply when you post. Also...

Why do you feel scared?

Why do you think you would hurt someone?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

scared,.........After eight years of marriage my wife took off with the band boy. I have been with women sence but never remarried.

hurt someone,..........All the information I can give you and however it looks before two people met doesn't ensure compatibility. Expectations of others that arn't so can hurt. I have felt that pain.

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Ok, I understand better. When I told you that when you place your ads, you will want to include a picture, that helps with a certain amount of compatability, in that you know that the people who respond, at least find you attractive. It's true that expectations can be wrong or faulty, but it's about taking a chance. I'm sorry to hear about your wife, not every woman is like that.....and to take a chance on love, means you take a chance on getting hurt. It doesn't always happen that way but unfortunatly sometimes it does.

I know that giving me info doesn't ensure anthing. You let me know how I can help you further.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

Delay. A young lady just lost about half of her eyeball. I've been careing for her through surgery and follow up appointments. She will be leaving tomorrow. I should be squared around by tomorrow or the next day and be able to communicate with a much clearer mind.

I would like to mention that in '62 I refused the Viet Nam Police Action, as they called it. I was sent to a mental sanitariam for observation. All indications point to my being a subject for the Montreal Experiment. Ofcourse, all of my sanitariam and draft records were lost in a fire. I presently get SSI due to my mental condition. The good side is that I didn't have to go to Veit Nam and kill a bunch of innocent people, but the year or so I spent in the sanitariam sure screwed up my mind. This condition may have reflected on past relationships I've had in the past. I have several college credits, especially in music but no degrees. I have been labeled with a well above average I.Q.which has little to nothing to do with my life style. I am far more interested in companionship than mental stimulation, however a strong mind is a plus. Mental or physical handycaped, in most cases, would not be a problem but rather a challenge. Crazy fits right in.. I'm not a party boy, however, I certainly took advantage of some good times when I was in music. I have a fare amount of sex drive but due to lack of companionship I have no referance as to my ableity to preform. My guess is that if I am comfortable with a woman I should be able to preform just fine. Large or overweight women are not apealing to me. Ten years or younger than me may be more suitable as I am fairly active and think young. I have had better relationships with colored women or national origans other than white. I am definentally NOT interested in someone looking for the "All American Dream".

I have recient pictures on my computer, I just haven't been able to attach them to a reply as of yet. It may help you to know that I have long hair and a beard. I do not live a conventual life style. More to come, DJHank

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase

I hope you got my last reply on 5/3/2008 @ 3:58pm. My computer doesn't show that it was sent. Please inform me as to if you got this reply as it was a lot of info.. DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Sir,

Yes, I did get your last post. I apologize I hadn't responded yet as I was out today. I will wait to hear more from you

Warmly

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

Well, guess I just lost about an hour of writting. I got bumped off line and if I push the reply button and I'm not on line, I guess it all gets lost. I don't find that message anywhere. Again it may have gone through when I rebooted but only you would know so please let me know if you got it. (It started out with your not needing to apologize and went on with my travels, after my music career, in the gettoes and American Indian resorvations and so on.)

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

No Dj, I'm sorry I didn't get it and that you lost it. I always suggest that if you're writing a large amount of text that you put it in word and save it, or put it in your email program and send it to yourself, and then cut and paste it here. I'll be on for a while if you would like to repost.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

Thankyou. I'm too dam frustrated to try right know. I will try again later and write in (WORD)! It basicly delt with my travels to the black and brown cultures that I visited after my music career went to hell. I wrote about the poverty and the fear of white man in the gettoes and so on...............

DJHank

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

Depression is holding me back from being able to paint the picture you need to help me. Over the last ten years I have gone from a heavy extrovert to being extremely introverted. Other wise I would be out taking care of business myself. It's hard for me to think clearly or write when I'm this depressed.

DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Dj,

I'm sorry you're depressed. Why don't we just talk for a bit until you feel like writing again. Or if you don't want to write it again, we can just talk a little. Let me ask you a few questions to start off.

Why do you think you've become introverted?

Why/how did your music career end?

How did you come to help this young woman who's eye was damaged?

Would you like me to set up some ads for you? I would set up the ad, and then I would contact one of the mods here with the information (username and password) and they would email it to you so that no one else could see them. Once you get them, you could sign in and change your password XXXXX email. You can send me a picture this way as well. Send it to info@justanswer.com and let them know that you need them to send the picture to Ms Chase and they will make sure I get it.

Are you on any medication to manage your depression?

That's all I will ask for now, you can answer at your convenience.

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

For some unknown reason my doctor has refused to fill an eight year on going script for Darvaset 100s' without seeing him first. I have an appointment tomorrow at 2:00pm. That's a 150 mile round trip to the doctor and another 60 mile trip to the drug store and back. So much for living in the boonies.

Question, Why do you think I've become introverted? I've I have a hard time dealing with the human race because of where they place there values on the material and astoplane.

Question, Why did your mucic career end? My wife, Judith Good, played keyboard, (organ, piani, piano bass and vibs, and very talented. We were a trio the JKQ (XXXXX XXXXX queen). Pete Kenworthy was our leed vocalist and drummer, also doubled on guitar and very talented. When my wife and I devorsced Pete didn't want to start over after eight years together. I tried to rebuilt but had three failures. My mind was on my ex wife, not the trio, I guess.

Question, How did you come to help this young woman who;s I was damaged? She was the Willams' drunk. Very inferior to our society. No one would lower there morrals to help some low class drunk, what would the the rest of the community think of you if you were to stoop that low? I believe that answers your first qoestion again.

I'll be tied up all day tomorrow but I am sure I will be able to answer any questions you may have tomorrow night...............DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for the answers Dj. Have a safe trip to the doctor. I will post back tomorrow during the day.

Chase

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hi Dj,

I apologize for the delay in posting. How did your doctors visit go?

I do understand your reasoning about being introverted, but please remember that not everyone is like that. I mean, look at you, taking care of this woman....I think that's amazing, and it makes me feel better about life in general. There are many people out there that are willing to be helpful and involved, so I hope you don't give up on the human race just yet. :)

I'm sorry to hear about what happened with the band, what part of the band did you play?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

Actually my doctors appointment went better than expected. Usually I don't tell the Dr. what to do. This time I told him what I wanted and if he couldn't provide me with what I want and need there were other doctors. He wrote out my scripts exactly the way I said I wanted them. I wasn't aggressive, just dam assertive!

The "JKQ" had 22 instruments on stage. I played reeds, brass, keyboard, guitar, banjo, flute, drums and vocals. I was strongest on reeds, guitar a close second. I was the front man and had my way of working a crowd. (lots of humor).

Yesterday I was tied up building a staircase for the main house on the ranch. Sheryl has an inspector coming out tomorrow to approve a loan and this had to be done. I'm sore today!

I don't feel down on the human race, But I'm really down on the "All American Dream" Who in hell do we think we are to deserve more than anyone else in this world. I'm not down on the town drunk, I'm down on the people that put her in this possition. (she is half American Indian).

I should have a picture or two of me sent to you later today or early tomorrow.......... DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Dj,

Lol, well good for you for being assertive! That's how you get what you want. Good for you. :)

I've worked in the entertainment business for many years. I know you probably miss it terribly. It sounds like you had a heck of a band on your hands. Do you live on a ranch? Who is Sheryl? Building a staircase takes a lot of skill, you are just full of surprises.

You're right, we are a country that feels that we are deserving of so much, when so many have so little. We have to get involved when we can, like you with this woman, doing for her when no one else would. It's a blessing to her and a blessing to you that you still have the ability to be strong for someone else after all you've been through. I am of Native American lineage myself, and the suffering that was put upon them as a people is something that will be on the heads on this country till eternity. We are but humans, and you show your humanity when you are able to reach out to someone with a helping hand and with the best intentions, you are truly human.

Let me know when you send the pictures, so I can check and see who is on and can forward them to me. I look forward to speaking with you again.

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Well, Ms Chase,

I can build a stair case but I can't seem to send this picture to you. Last time I tried, they sent it back :-( All right, -insert emage/edit-image-graphic .

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

opps

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Lol, thats ok DJ. If you look in your response box, there's a smiley face, and two buttons to the right, there is a little box with with a tree in it. If you click that you should be able to browse in your computer to post a picture. If not, you can send it to info@justanswer.com att: Lori and ask her to send it to me. Let me know if these work

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

Sorry for the delays. I couldn't get my computer to edit my picture last night, think I got it fixed??? I am overloaded with work this spring and I'm having to do it all myself. Either there isn't enough time or I'm just getting to old to cut the work karma. I don't even have my tiller working yet. Maybe no garden this year. All this makes me very depressed and extremely frustrated. So it goes when I sit at the computer, I just loose patience and get frustrared at my self for not being more computer compatible. Much to do today but I will try again tonite to get that photo to you. Again, sorry for the delay..... DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hey Dj, you don't have to apologize to me ok? I'm always here, so whenever you have the time or whenever you want to talk you can respond. If you ever have a problem opening a question you can contact one of the mods at info@justanswer.com and they will help, or you can post a new question and ask for me by name and I will get back to you. As for the picture, I know I told you this before, but you can email it to info@justanswer.com (put attention Maria Moderator and ask her to give it to me)

I want to start a garden as well, but I don't have a tiller. The guy who did it for me last year is out of business. My neighbor offered to do it, but I hate to bother him. I think about those fresh tomatoes and beans though, and get a little frustrated myself. :(

Another expert sent me a note about two publications that might be a good fit for placing an ad. The Ruralite is distributed to lots of rural people and is basically passed along from people to people in those communities. I spoke to them, and they do take personal ads for 25 dollars, and it will go in the next available issue. Anyone who responds, sends the response to the paper and the paper forwards it to you for up to a year. http://wweek.com/ is in the same area, and has tons of ads.

As we spoke about before, we can create an ad....figuring out what we want to say, and then we can post it on the wweek, craigslist, plentyoffish, and a couple of other local sites, and just take it from there. Let me know when you want to start working on the wording of the ad.

If you're overloaded with work, have you thought about bringing on a young guy, maybe a student, to help out? You could pay them a few dollars or even teach them something they can use. If you are going to do a garden, maybe someone else has a tiller that they would be willing to let you use, if you gave them some veggies in a couple of months. :)

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

Lee Miles came over to help sent a picture to the address you gave me info@justanswer.com. I also sent a cc to see what went through. I got my cc back with two fatel errors. I don't know if yours went through or not as the errors were in my memory someplace. And I didn't get your copy back, ah.............. yet! :-) I. also forgot to put, (att: Lon). I'm setting up errigation for the summer so I'll answer your questions later today.............DJHank

P.S. Sure sounds like we have a lot in common! :-)

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Yes, Ms. Chase,

A picture of me was sent to the address you gave me. With the picture I sent a message. "please forward this picture to, Ms. Chase - Relationship Expert"....... DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

I will check and see, thanks. Did you put att Lori, or did you say you forgot?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I said I forgot
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
When you get a chance, can you resend it. Put Att Maria moderator in the subject line, and ask her to send it to me. thanks.
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

This will take some time as I will have to get Lee over here again to help. I have computer problems that I can't work around so I need to call in help. That's also why I missed (Att: Lon) as he was in a hurry and i was being push to get it done. I could also send my computer to the shop because the problems I'm having are over both Lee and my heads. Again time consuming and costly. Before I do any of the above, could you, please, check in with info@justanswer.com to see if they can find it?

DJHank

Yes, through the years I have tried hiring help, students, etc., All of them, so far, are mostly interested in collecting engraven images of dead presidents, playing vidio games, skate boarding and driving around in the new car with a credit card for gas that daddy gave them ........DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Dj,

It's ok, I did recieve the picture today, so you can cross that one off of your list. :) Great picture...you have what I call, and intelligent forehead. :) (thats a compliment)

So do you want to start putting together some text for your ads? If so, let me know some of the things you want to say, and I will go over it and help you put it together.

Hope you had a good day today

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Miss Chase,

Glad you got my picture, I sent out another one today. (same picture) let's putting some text together?.........we could start with my intelligent forehead, nothing like a superiority complex to compensate for my inferiority complex. :-) An I.Q. test WILL give you a complex, one way or the other. Or, ms Chase, you could just move right in and save all the hassle!!! If nothing else you would know me well enough to know what I need. Like telling me to fix that dam 'tiller so we can eat. And while you're fixing things, how about the plumbing in the bathroom and the car keeps stalling out,..... Now I feel I'm worth something. I should finish the house, put a new roof on the shed and build a greenhouse out of all the glass I've collected. And the bridge across the stream I started two years ago. Maybe I could learn to relax!

O.K. I'll get serious tomorrow morning and try to paint a picture in words as to what I hope will work.................DJHank

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

It's Morning and I have my morning chores done. As i mentioned earlier, I had written a autobiography of myself and lost it some where out there in space. As you said, I should write in word and paste. As my computer isn't cooperating right now I will write with shorter replies. This computer was bought used and it has a few quirks in it. I've been able to fix most of them by there are three more I have to tackle, most of it is in software, not the computer. I just have to be in the right mood to work on it. Lately I've been scattered and spacey. Also busy with spring chores.

The original question was, " Can you find me an appropriate live in female partner". You asked if I was looking for a wife. At sixty seven, I don't expect to find the love of my life but I am sure there is a woman out there that I could please and could please me. Yes, written tests have shown that I am suppose to be very intelligent. Thats not the world I live in! I.Q. is a test to see how and where you would fit best in this social structure. I don't. I don't compete in this society. Don't give a dam how the Jones live or what they have. I my autobiography in mentioned my travels to different cultures around the states. This included the ghettos in many of the large towns through out the nation. It also included American Indian reservations, communes, Mexican villages. and the tramps that sleep along the railroad tracks and under bridges. Personally I would like to pull a lady out of the black ghettos. This is not easy as they fear leaving the ghettos. Williams is an easy town to adjust to as we have a very wide range of cultures here. Our town counsel is made up of someone from each culture, rich, poor, farmers, hippies, old people, young people and any color. The county lets us handle our own juvenile problems and many other local problems, however, the sheriffs department is on call if we need them. The state and county officials don't patrol Williams, they leave that up to the locals. We are 25 to 30 miles from Grants Pass if we need to do town shopping. We have two grocery/gas station stores and a hardware store. Two churches, a post office and our own fire department with an ambulance and paramedics.We do not allow the county to spray road sides with toxic sprays.

I'm going to send this off before I loose it, I will be writing 'till we both feel you have all the info. you need.........DJHank

....
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello DJ

We do have a lot in common, in another lifetime I might be moving to Williams (smile). I live in the country as well, and share a lot of your sentiments. I do believe there is a woman out there for you, it's just a matter of letting her know you exist. It's certainly worth a try. I read the additional info you gave me, and I will look out for your next post.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

I feel that it is better that you know who and what I am than what I want. What I want is a female partner and myself to come together and live in harmony. If that means a live in maid that would be happy with the surroundings, including me, free room and board, some spending money and a car to do the things she needs to do for herself.

It could be an artist that needs help of some sort. I'm a good art teacher and enjoy teaching music, painting with oils and varies other crafts. Mechanics, metalergy, photography as well as skilled labor such as welding, practical wiring,. buiding with wood, and metal etc. Thats one extreme.

Or how about a woman that loves nature, walking on the ocean beaches (80mi. drive), camping and getting real close to nature. Interested in gardening and plant genetics. Enjoys lanscaping, I got a big yard with lots of herbs, wild flowers and trees. I have a small stream, Tetherow Creek, 50' from the back door. The sound of the creek is soothing in it's self. Mascur, the racoon, comes to the back porch for his dinner every night around 10:pm.

Maybe a lady that would incourage me to finish the house or put six tunes I wrote 14 years ago on wax. Then I've got an hour and a half video story board I put together ten years ago and never followed through with. In music I had a wife that made me want to get on that stage and perform.

How about a female that just wants to make a new start in live and doesn't know for sure what she is looking for and would just like to have some one by her side that she can confide in.

Guess I could go on for ever from handycaped to just plane down and out.............. DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Thank you for that info. Let me work on something and then you can let me know what you think. If you like it, we can start posting and see what happens. :)

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

Had some software conflicts in my computer but I was able to get them straightened out yesterday. Computer is running much smoother today, I think I got them all but I'll know soon enough.

Good th hear you've got something in mind, I'm curious to see how it works out.

DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

DJ,

I havent forgotten about you, I had some things I had to take care of Sat and was gone most of the day. I will get back to you today. Thank you for your patience.

Chase

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello Dj,

Please accept my apologies. I was woken up this (sunday) morning to take my sister to the hospital. She had chest pains, pain in her left arm and leg, and had difficulty breathing. We sat in the er for about 8 hrs, and then I took her home and made dinner for her three kids and explained to them how to stay out of her hair for the rest of the night. They er said it's nothing that they could see, possibly anxiety/stress.

I did not forget about you, and I will be posting for you tomorrow, again, I apologize and I certainly didn't mean to cause you any inconvenience if I did.

Chase

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

The Rest of My Life

I'm a 67 yrs young, single white male looking for the person I can spend the rest of my life with. I'm an ex musician who's done all the rock and rolling, the road trips and the traveling. I'm far more settled these days and am not looking for the usual passing fancy, but someone who wants a permanent change in her life.

I live in the mountains of Oregon, with all of the natural pleasures that life has to offer someone looking for a simple life. A cabin, a creek, you and me. Dating services just aren't cutting it. Are you tired or the craziness out there in the world, do you want to live a clean, natural life with someone who will love you and be a partner to you? Age, race and financial status is not important to me. Handicapped or other issues welcome to reply. I don't offer the American dream, but I do offer a dream. Of a life where you're not expected to be anything but who you are. no judgments. A partnership where we make a life together, gardening, walking in the mountains as well as the beaches, camping, and living in harmony with our surroundings.

Ideally you would be into the arts, a musician, writer, thinker, painter, or just have your own things you like to do. I love art, painting, music, crafts, mechanics, metallurgy, photography as well as skilled labor such as welding, practical wiring, building with wood, and metal etc. Cooking and willing to help around the house, and pulling your fair share is a plus. Encouraging me to do the things I need and want to do, even more so. I'm looking for some inspiration, and am willing to accept it in just about any form it comes in, so try me. You probably love to talk about things, have a strong mind, you can be challenging at times, and even a little crazy doesn't scare me. We can be that new start in life for each other, we can be the ones that can be there for each other through the good and the bad. Serious inquiries only.

///////////////////////////////

What do you think? to hoakey? Let me know what you might like or dislike about it? I like it, I just want to make sure that you feel it represents you, as a person and what you want.

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Miss Chase,

Interesting coincidence, about 2:00 am Monday morning I went into intense anxiety attacts followed by deep depresion. All the meds. the doctor gives me, inctuding pot, didn't brake the intensity. About noon Monday i went to the store and bought a 12 pack of good beer. That's very unusual for me but I have These attacks are left overs from my stay at the mental sanitariam. With someone around that I trust, I have much fewer of these atacks and usually not so heavy This morning I got up and made a pot of coffee and I feel fine. I haven't had to do that in three years. Some of it has to dowith the doctor cutting me of my meds. for three days for reasoms he couldn't even explain. I'm also very intense over what we are doing and WILL accomplish! :-)

Read through "The Rest of Mylife", and it sounds like what I've been trying to say. It leave plenty of room for about anyone that lives or would prefer to live the altenate live style. So what happens from here? Do you need money for advertising? Will these replys come to you for screening first? I feel you are doing an exellent job and hope you will stay with me 'till we find her.

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Wow, I'm very sorry to hear that you went through that, I can only hope that I am not contributing to it in any way. No, I do not need money for advertising, what we've been doing is fine, you've been doing well with your accepts and that's fine with me. I can help with some of the postings and others I will have to give you the information on how to do it. Are you ok with how it's written, and ready to post it as is? Anything you need me to take out or add?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

No, you were not a contributing factor. It's just a part of live I have to deal with and have had to sense I refused the Viet Nam war and was institutionalized. I just thought it was interesting that your sister went through anxiety the day before.

I don't see anything I would change in composition. It covers a very wide range of possible contacts. I would much appreciate as much help as I can get with the posting even if costs me. I'll end up procrastinating an not getting it done. I other words, I'm asking you to stay aboard until we find someone. I understand there is a limit to what you can do and, ofcourse, you can back out any time if it becomes too much.

DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Dj, it has not been, nor is it too much at all. I certainly understand about the procrastination. The only cost will be as you have been, accepting when you feel it's worth it to you. I'm aboard for the long haul, and will start working on some ideas.

Hope you're feeling better, and very glad if you are. :)

///////////////////////////////

Whats closest to you in Portland?

• multnomah county
  • washington county
  • clark/cowlitz WA
  • clackamas county
  • north coast
  • yamhill co
  • columbia gorge
  • //////////////

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
    Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Miss Chase,

An old friend said, speaking of me, "He's just like a cork in the ocean, push him under water here and he'll just pop up over there!". Yes, I'm fine, thank you. :-) The trials and tribulations of being and artist, emotion over matter. Or I could be one of them unemotional robots working for my 40 yr. "Gold Pin". "Will the real Dennis please stand up!".

When you're as far from Portland as I am, I don't think it makes much difference what's closest. may I ask why you are asking?

DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hi DJ

Disregard. I mistakenly thought you said Portland above, but you didn't. You said Medford, Ashland, Eugene, Roseburg and Salem, I got it now. :) Posted one post already, will continue to do so over the next week/s, see what happens. Thank you for the bonus by the way, that was very generous of you, and I appreciate it. Will keep you updated, however if at any time you just want to talk, please don't hesitate to post back.

Warmly,

Chase

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Update! We've gotten a response already. I don't want to get too excited, lol. When you get a chance, I would like you to send me another picture or two. Something showing your face, smiling maybe? I'm waiting to hear back from her as I requested a picture.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

Another picture. I'll see what I have on file but there is a problem or two here. First, about two months ago I broke my upper bridge. My insurance won't cover it until August. And then I will have to go to an upper plate. (That means NO MORE SAXIPHONE) If I have a picture of me smiling, it would be six months old. Now I can fake a picture by temporarily installing my bridge and faking it or sending older pictures. Both would be against my moral policies. I had my partial when I had the picture I sent you but I don't think I have much in the line of smiling. Is this like getting your picture on the cover of the rolling stones, just a smilin' I'll do what I can but I can't afford to fix my teeth until the insurance will pay. If they are looking for outer beauty, they should look some place else or wait until I get my teeth fixed. I'll see what I can find............. DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hi Dj,

Well, don't worry about smiling. For me it's not so much about beauty as it is having a frontal face shot, which is important to women. If you are going to get your bridge fixed then I don't see a proble with the six month picture. I can't promise rolling stone, but we have two responses already :).

...........................................

this one is from Anya.............

Wow. Great ad. Where to start?
    I'm 61, live in the Applegate. I'm a writer (actually get paid) and do a lot of crafts.
    I'm a former Berkeley activist, but not doctrinaire, except I REALLY hate Bush, but hoping that will be over soon and we can head back to being America.
    I've lived alone for a lot of years and been happy but more and more I miss having a partner. Want someone creative, who doesn't sit in front of a tv for entertainment. (Though I am actually thinking about buying one --I do enjoy some of the shows when I housesit. And I love old movies --currently watch them on my computer.)

I have a bad knee and no health insurance so I limp now, which frustrates me. Don't have the stamina I used to have, but still enjoy gardening, outdoors, etc. Go to exercise classes but I am overweight. Have a wide range of interests, including art, architecture, building, alternative energy, Native American cultures, antiques, history, wildcrafting, gardening, computer art, etc. Most things interest me. Life interests me. I've always wanted to learn to weld and would love to get my hands on a laser cutter for
    metal. I can make jewelry, pottery, baskets, some carpentry. Used to be a great cook but have gotten out of the habit cooking for one. Would be nice to have someone to cook for.Thinking I'd like to make bread again. I used to make a dynamite sourdough brown rice bread.

Music I still love the oldies -- San Francisco bands, XXXXX XXXXX, Baez, XXXXX XXXXX, XXXXXy Simon, Joni XXXXX, XXXXX Muldar, Janis, kris kristofferson, Willie & Waylon. etc. I'd give Dylan a kidney if he needed one. I was fond of Phil Ochs, who I knew briefly. Also love some country, bluegrass, folk, dixieland, swing, jazz, and the Squirrel Nut Zippers. Like some classical but lighter stuff. Much prefer baroque and
    harpsichord to piano. Also like music from around the world, including middle east, South America, even mariachi, but have trouble with Chinese. japanese better. Flute from anywhere. Can't take opera or rap, although I'd like to see an opera --that might change. I also don't think life always needs a sound track --like quiet sometimes.

I guess I fit that "spiritual, not religious" category. The redwoods my cathedral. I believe in the Navaho way of creating a life of beauty and harmony. Not always easy to do.

I still think I'd like to do some more traveling, although I haven't gone anywhere since someone rear ended me on a trip to San Diego 2 years ago. Can't take that traffic craziness. But I have a need to get back to Paris one last time and I'd like to see Tibet.

Want to talk?
    anya

.....................

Let me get the other one and post it too

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

This one is from Jane

...............................

Well, I would really love to have a relationship as deep as you
    feel it, and your description of how I might be is very close to
    what people tell me abut myself.

From the inside however, I am inspired, artistic, teacher who is
    generous and helps others get expressive in their lives. I am an
    amazing cook, and the worst problem I have with men is sometimes
    they get competitive with my competence. I'm not trying to do
    stuff "Better" or "smarter" than someone else. I just like to DO
    THINGS. I'm not a decorative or laid-back person.

Let's talk on the phone. Often the subtle parts of a person's
    communication can be lost in only printed communication.

BTW I live near White City. For years people have told me to
    meet people in Williams, and I have never been there. I farm,
    for many years, and also teach various aspects of Permaculture.

*Jane

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

I read Janes letter. Is she the one that wants the picture? Does she have a picture? What does BTW mean? She teaches various aspects of Permaculture, What does that mean?

I would be far easier to drive to White City and let her see me in person than to go trough what I have to do to get pictures up and out on this computer. This computer goes in the shop shortly after the first of the month, if I still have enough money. Windows 98-2nd edition had fewer problems than this XP.

Jane doesn't have to worry about my being or even thinking competitive. I have no desire to compete with anyone or any thing. The problem I see is that it appears that she is quite social, I don't mind a visitor or so but my social life feels that more than two is a crowd. When I was younger, I couldn't get enough social life.

My telephone number is(NNN) NNN-NNNNand it's local to White city. She is welcome to call any time.Preferably after 9:00am and before midnight. With me, when it comes to outer beauty, I have a problem with over weight women, unless it's a medical thing. Then I may be able to work with it. A face like a horse, no tits and no hips, no problem. Fat, no go, unless they are serious about loosing weight.

I am very impressed that you found some one so soon! I really feel that getting in touch with you is a blessing. I hope you don't feel that I am being too picky, I'm just trying to cover any potential problems so no one gets hurt. Jane may the ideal women. ........ DJHank

...
    Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

I think I missed the letter from Anya. She sounds very interesting to me. May have a problem going to Paris, :-) no big deal. I surely agree with her feelings about Bush. She did mention that she was over weight. I, also, have a bad knee. By keeping my weight down to 150 or under keeps me from having much of a problem with it. I have a frontal face shot. no smile and I had teeth then. I'll get that to you as soon as possible. I don't like it because my ears stick out!..................DJHank

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi Ms Chase

I have a small question, Why would some one carry around more weight on one knee than there body was built to carry on two? With her cooperation I could help her change that in a year if she was into it. Unless there was a medical problem I couldn't get around. From the way she talks, I don't think so.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

I some how sent that last message before I was ready. Opps! ;-0

I've got some free time to babble but ya don't hav'ta listen. Got the tiller running this morning but I broke the pull rope. Fix that and an oil change and I'm ready to farm. ;-) found the carburetor problem on my Escort! The cabin is clean, dishes done........Ah!....I need a shower!

All ready both replys have been more encouraging than what I've found on any dating service, (watch your ego now ;-), I've tried. I noticed that nether reply came back with a bunch of dump questions. I believe that's because of the way you wrote it. We may have all ready found someone. Both parties are local calls,(NNN) NNN-NNNN

I need to work on getting you the picture you need...............DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

DJ,

I will pass your info to them and let you talk to them from that point. You can send each other pictures through email once you talk. I will post the ads and then pass your info once you read their response. That way, you can talk to them, see if you like them, exchange pics and go from there. Don't worry about sending the other pic. What's the latest and earliest that you will take calls if they call?

Wow, you got an awful lot of work done. I just returned from my nieces graduation ceremony from her daycare, she's 4 yrs old. I haven't seen anything cuter in a long time. Everyone was dressed so beautifully. It's just amazing that these will grow up to be our future leaders.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Miss Chase,

I encourage people not to call me after midnight or before 9;00am in the morning unless it's an emergency. For their own sake it's best to call after 2;00pm in the afternoon when I am starting to become civil. Evenings are the very best. I'm laid back and maybe listening to some good jazz on XM. Feel free to pass on my number to who ever wants to call me. I prefer not have collect calls unless it is a poverty problem. In some situations I would pay for a round trip buss ticket. I'm not inclined to make "snap" decisions.............DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Thats fine. I don't think we need to worry about collect calls or bus tickets yet. We did get another response. I placed an ad for my mother a while back, and one suggestion I made to her, I would like to make to you. Take a notebook and as you get phone calls, mark down each persons name on a page, and when you have conversations with them, you can keep notes on each person. When you meet a few different people at a time, it's easy to get them confused, and writing a sheet on each ones helps you to remember who said what, and certain specifics about each one. It might sound like a strange concept, but you'll be glad later. If you do meet someone you can toss the whole thing into the burn pile, but in the meantime you want to remember as much as you can when you speak to someone.

We got another response. Her name is XXXXX XXXXX I am going to have one of the mods email you her picture. She responded and said

.........

Life's little treasures

I am a 60 year old woman who enjoys life, and all of its little treasures. The trees, lakes, wildlife and many other thing that God has given us, I ride a scooter to enjoy these things when ever I can. If my picture pleases you then you can write me a line or two and see what kind of friendship we can build together. I think you have to like someone first then take it from there.
    Annie

..................

Chase

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Here's another response

......................

I'm not sure it's the best timing, but I just had to respond to you. Your last paragraph about how your companion would "ideally" be described me to a tee.

I'm an artist. All kinds of art. And a photographer. I make my living as a graphic designer and photographer. I LOVE to cook. I just have a knack with food. I love to garden. I've played the guitar since I was twelve. (I'm 48.) I write songs, I write poetry, I write children's stories. I make jewelry using precious metal clay (99 % pure silver) and silver wire and copper and semi-precious gems and fused glass. (I need to learn how to solder!) I just have an innate need to create...it's in there, it needs to come out!
    A good portion of my life was spent growing up on the Applegate River, so I'm familiar. You've painted a nice little picture of your dream there in Williams, and it got to me, especially with all of our kindred interests. Here's the truth about me. I've still got 17 year old twins that have another year to go in high school. I just lost my job, so I'm broke. I'm also on the brink of getting a divorce.....jeeze, that sounds pretty bad. (You said, "handicapped or other issues welcome to reply")

Well, if you haven't found anyone in a year, or if you want to be friends in the meantime, don't lose my email!

Sincerely,
    Tracy

........................

Has anyone called you yet?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

From reading the replies and talking to Jane, I believe we should change the wording on the last paragraph of our ad. "Ideally you would be in the arts",.... Ideally I want a home body that enjoys The outdoors, camping, gardening, going to the coast and playing on the beach. Arts are more in a hobby form for me any more. Something to do indoors in poor weather, rather than watching TV, playing cards or board games and, for sure, video games. The arts were my living, now it's a hobby.

I haven't received any more phone calls and didn't e-mail me or call. that's fine by me. She's way to competitive for me, I don't choose to compete with anyone, unless someone backs me up against a wall and I have no choice.

Annie sounds promising and I would like to write or talk with her. Also Tracy if she is really getting a devoice.

DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hi DJ,

I'll change the wording. Also, I will send the mods everyones email address, I can't post it here. So that you can drop them a note as well.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms. Chase,

I don't understand about mods and e-mail but I'm sure I'll figure it out.

I really appreciate your works, It may take some time but I'm sure that we will get results.

A friend was over to pick up a desk his wife wants. He made a comment telling me that he was amazed at how much I did with the cabin and landscaping with out any money.I purposely, except drywall and paint, built this place out of other peoples garbage. It was a challenge and to me it was art work. A board's a board after it's cleaned up and painted. Yet to the average home owner, it's still a shack! :-(........DJHank

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

Ayna called me tonight. She was very pleasant and easy to talk with. We both have the same local internet carrier. Any way, she has one and a half acres on the Little Applegate River. Pretty well set up. Has a lot more than I do. From the way she described it, it must be beautiful. Ayna seems to have her life pretty well planned out. Has some over seas traveling planned out and has the money to pull it off. Certainly not interested in moving. The Applegate area is pretty wealthy. Land prices are outrageous.I know I have far less than anyone I know when it comes to money or possessions. People that know me ask why I don't turn my talents into money. One of my biggest talents is how to live without needing money and have all I want (except a partner). And I believe that's why I don't have a partner to share what I don't have! ;-). I'm going to send Ayna an e-mail.........DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Lol, well keep in mind that we can't control the people that respond. We can only be as clear as possible to get as close to what we want. If you find that people are being misled by something in you ad, let me know, and we can tweak it. In the meantime, you have another response. This one has personal info in it, and I don't want to post it here...so I'm going to have a mod send it to your email. Did you get the picture I send you of one of the ladies that responded?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase

No, we can't control the people that respond. But we can learn from it. Did that last ad go to Craigs'list (sp)? Both ladies that called could buy me out, out of the change in their purse and they both want more money. One was easy to talk with the other did all the talking, and she will tell how good she really is.. Haven't received any e-mail I'm aware of. I hope I didn't delete it by accident. My spam level is on one and I received 64 e-mails sense last night at 11 ;00pm.

I believe poverty level in the states is like $25,000. I bring in less than a third of that in cash. My talents to improvise with what's available is my work and hobby.. Other peoples garbage is a nother mans treasure. I buy new light bulbs and shoes! :-) I doubt there are many women that want to live that way. There are probably a few that my way of living would be a step up, but even then it doesn't mean they would be satisfied. Where to start?

DJHank

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms Chase,

Didn't hear from you today. I haven't received four responses yet. One sent me a pic, two was Tracy, three is Annie, four was the one you said the mods were going to send me. I hope they don't feel neglected. No mail from Just Answer at all. How do I get a hold of these ladies?

DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hey Dj, Sometimes it can take a bit for them to get to it, I apologise for the delay.

So far we have Anya, Jane, Annie, Tracy, Sandy and Olga. Sandy and Olga are the two you will get from the JA mod.

Have all four of the others called you? Actually I gave Sandy and Olga your number as well, so they may call soon.

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Ms chase,

Received two replies from a mod, they left me e-mails so I can reply. I have no way to get in touch with Annie and Tracy. I have nothing to offer Sandy or Olga but I will write them.

DJHank

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

I will send you the emails for Annie and Tracy. I'm goin to tweak your ad before posting it again. I'll post it here when done for you to approve.

Chase

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hi DJ,

I have a few more responses for you. One looks especially promising. Her name is XXXXX XXXXX her email to you. I am going to send her picture and email address to the mods and have them forward them to you.

//////////////////

It seems sort of synchronistic that I should read your letter this morning... I sometimes look at Craigslist for things I need but never in the personals section... but this morning I woke up with the words from a Beatles song going round in my head..."do you need anybody?... I just need someone to love......." and realized that I DO.... but hadn't a clue how to meet anyone.... I live out in the country in Merlin and don't know very many people in the area... mostly women I met at the Center for Spiritual Living. I went there for a few months to meet people after I moved here last May.

I'm a 68 yr. old widow who was married for 41 until my husband died 7 yrs ago... we lived a simple life...never made much money, because we were more interested in BEING and growing and learning and living simply... He was an artist and poet and musician and earned a living mostly as a carpenter... I am an artist, a writer and have a passion for nature and growing things and living as simple and natural a life as I am able. I was a landscape designer for many years and loved my work... I love doing anything creative especially if it is in nature. I recently bought 5 acres and an old house that my oldest son is helping me fix up... but I realized yesterday that as much as I love the woods and the streams and the garden and orchard I am planting that it is pretty empty without someone to share it with. I had truly given up - after 7 years - on finding someone to spend the rest of my life with... but woke up this morning with the realization that I shouldn't give it up... that there COULD be someone out there with dreams like mine... and then I turned on my computer and checked my mail ... and instead of doing the things I usually do -- I opened craigslist - without knowing why... and went to the personal ads -- and there you were.... a very good sign somehow even if nothing ever comes of it... It was as though the universe was telling me that there really could be someone out there....

Here is a picture a friend took when we were out on a wildflower walk in early spring... the only one I have of me lately...

No matter what comes of this I wish you well in your search... I feel you are on the same quest as I am now - with the same dream... I hope we find what we are looking for....

Barb

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
    THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
    You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
    If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
    Customer: replied 6 years ago.
    I am very confused right now, can you please help me get the the guilt I feel because I feel I have affended you in some way. DJHank