Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

I have been dating a wonderful lady for 8 months ...

I have been dating a wonderful lady for 8 months who lives five and a half hours away. She''s made it very clear that she wants a lifelong relationship with me. She has an entertainment event that she has been invited to that she says that she would REALLY enjoy going to. It''s an "invitation only" event and she has been invited by a friend who is married. His wife is going to be out of town but knows that he will be taking her. She claims there is no interests beyond a friendship. I told her it was fine with me because I am not about to change someone. But for some reason this bothers me. Would most couples find this acceptable? Should I be bothered by this? Should I break off the relationship knowing that this is her value that does not match mine?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Let me know if you have any other questions