Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

My wife has secretly gotten on birth control pill ...

Customer Question

My wife has secretly gotten on birth control pill and i know but she has not said anything. I am working out of country and she went on the pill right after i left. Do you think she is fooling around. The name of the pill is Loestrin 24fe.
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Ty,

How did you find out?

Have you talked about having children with her?

What are your ages?

Has she ever cheated or lied to you before?

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: Our ages are 45 and 42. I am 45. We dont ever have sex anymore.We dont talk about having children at all. The way i found out i happened to get something out of her purse and found them.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Hello Ty,

Thank you for the additional info. Do you think its something she just hasnt had time to speak to you about? At this point you don't know what she's thinking, and there are other reasons why women are put on birth control. The best thing to do is to sit down and talk to her about it and see what she says. You have the edge of suprise in your favor, because she doesn't know that you know.

I'll say that if she has not lied or cheated on you in the past, then I wouldn't automatically jump to the conclusion that she's cheating. Of course there's always the possibility, but if she's a good woman, give her the benefit of the doubt first.

Why are the two of you no longer having sex? When did that start?

Do you want to have sex with her? Do you think she wants to have it with you?

Do you talk about it? Do you love each other? How long have you been together?

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: yes she is a good women and i would like to have sex with her but she is never interested any more. I dont get it but do women do that. i work out alot and love being with her. But she had said that she knows that i am cheating on her and that she does not want to have sex. I dont cheat on her but she thinks that. I did also find out when i was gone overseas on my job for about 2 months she was calling this guy alot as i have phone records and she just blew it off. what do you think?
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Have you ever cheated on her?

How long has it been since you had sex?

What did she say about the phone calls?

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i have cheated on her and it has been about 8 months since we have had sex. I know she likes sex but does not have it with me as i want to start something and she says she will do later. The phone calls she just blew off and said that it is friends of all her family. I have never met him and never heard his name before. She also said that she likes when people even rub against her know... what does all this mean. I dont understand why she just went on pill when i left to go overseas on business and she has not told me yet.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.

Ty,

what does that mean 'she likes when people eve rub against her know'?

Why havent you talked to her about it yet?

Chase