Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

my fiances ex boy friend picked up some items he left at ...

my fiances ex boy friend picked up some items he left at her house. i was present. she was crying non stop the entire time he was there. he blackened her eyes last summer. when he was leaving i she hugged and kissed him on the cheek, i tried grabbing her by the hand but she puled away from me and then walked him to his car . she had been drinking earlier. while i was in the garage with him and her i was totally ignored. by my fiance you would have thought i was the ex. she said she wanted to see if she still had feelings for him she said she doesnt. but the way she ignored me and left me out of the conver sation im not sure
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Did you ask her why she removed the ring?

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
she forgot to put it on , her mother talks to him on the phone and she told him about us
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
she forgot to wear it
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

All I can say is that out of everything put together it sounds like she still has feeling for him. However, this is not necessarily a bad thing because love is not something you turn off and on like a light bulb. If she's never lied to you before, or given you reason to think she has lied, then I would try to let it go and take her word for it. It's not going to do any good to dwell on it. We can never know what's truly in someones heart, and that is the risk of love, to take them at their word. Perhaps what you saw is what she needed to do to get through those last moments with him and close that chapter of her life forever.

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
she will be visiting her mom and dad in arizona next week and her ex boyfriend has a house in the same complex as the parents . she has to get items from the exboyfriends house and she said he will not be there but im nervous
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Why don't you go with her? how does she know he's not going to be there? how did he wind up with a house in the same complex as her parents?

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
he talks to her mother , and im not going because her father is really sick and doesnt want any company
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
its in goodyear arizona. the mother and him still talk and it bothers my fiance and me
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

You love this woman enough to ask her to marry you, so now you've got to trust her. If you didn't trust her, then you should not have gotten engaged in the first place. Don't be nervous, give her your support, trust and faith....there's always a chance that she will betray you, but that can happen with anyone, at any time. If you let it drive you crazy, you won't even trust her to leave the house. Unless she has given you reason to think that she would do something against you, then you have to let it go and trust her.

I'm here if you want to talk more

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
i know u r right . ill try it for a change
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.