Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

Sex with husband

We have been married for a year and a half, we have one year old twins and one on the way..We us to have hot sex all the time, my husband initaites it..I use to, now for some reason I have become shy and insecure..I just want what we had back, I don''t feel he has to beg for my yattntions, How do I show him he is as hot as ever..how do I initiate sex, how can I knock his socks off, I am despeate..I don''t want to lose him because of my iscurities and shyness, why is this happeneing to me
He is a patient man but men can be patient only to a point..I can''t lose him

Hello Rainbow,

When are you due?

Does your husband find you attractive while your pregnant?

Do you?

Why do you feel insecure?

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: I'm due in a month and YES he loves when I m pregnant always tells me ho beautiful and even ha "Plans" on how to make love to me while I'm pregant..Its me , its not that I lost intert in him..when I was pregant with the Tin.we coouldn't keep our hands off each other up till 2 weeks before I delievered..No w all of a sudden I have become shy and insure..I'm afraid of lsing him
He pro feses his love for me constantly and loves my "Belly
Its me, why do I fee like this
I need to initiate sex and have the fun we use to,,he knows how I feel and he takes the blame for my feelings, but this is not right He has nothing to aploogize for..he is very supportive of me but I keep shooting down his advances..why

Rainbow,

If we could figure out why pregnant women have the feelings they do then we could both be millionaires! lol. If you don't feel like it, then you just don't feel like it. You can't force your body to do what it doesn't want to do. Perhaps your hormones are down, and you just don't feel it. Perhaps a part of you is resentful towards him.

Now that's not to say that you can't try. Your husband sounds very understanding and very sweet. Let him know that you want to try, but that it might now work, so he doesn't make you feel pressured. Set up a romantic evening, whatever it does that makes you feel romantic, slow music, dim lights, and have your husband give you a full body massage. Or you can sit/lay and cuddle on the bed or the couch and just enjoy being with one another and talking.

Remember that you have nothing to be insecure about and that your hormones can make you feel this way. Make sure someone is watching the twins so that you can feel like you are free to be yourselves and not worry about them. It's just as important to touch, cuddle, caress and give each other love as it is to make love.

I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
BUT I want to make love to him..he is not presuuring me..I want to please him and I just dont' know how
its an awrwakd situation du e to my size, how do I tell him I want to make love but I don't know how...........he never pressures me..but he is a man and I want to please him

Rainbow,

He sounds very understanding, and if you bring up the subject with him, I'm sure that he would have no problem working it out with you. Are you afraid that it will hurt the baby (it won't as long as you haven't lost your mucus plug or are dilated at all), are you afraid you won't be good? He's not going to expect gymnastics at this stage of the game. Take a look at this link that talks about sexual positions during pregnancy and see if it helps at all. If you want to talk more, I'm here

Chase

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Ok, so we just ha a talk, he seems to understand wht I am talking about..Ihave no idea how I got so lucky with this man..we'r going to try some of your suggestions and see what happens, Ithink I just need to talk to someone, so that I could tallk to him, I hope it works
Thanks for your help

You're very welcome. I thought he would be ok with this. It's good to know our lucky, and I bet he feels the same way about you. I'm here anytime you want to talk, you can always request me by name, and I am at your service (smile)

Best of luck with the birth.

Chase

ps, please remember to click the green accept button so I can get credit for my work with you.