Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

Too complete the my previous response...so I didnt ...

Customer Question

Too complete the my previous response...so I didn't call this year and didn't bug him at all last year, so yesterday I arrived home from work and who did I see chilling outside in my neighborhood, he looked great, I was actually happy to see him, because I often thought about him, hoping he was safe etc... Originally, I was on the same side of the street as he, but I crossed to avoid being too close, and as soon as I noticed that we were parallel to each other, I waved hello and he waved back and I turned away and proceeded to go to my apartment complex and switch my little boody as sexy as I could.LOL... I felt really strong and proud of myself, but my emotions are going a-wall. I miss him, but I don't think that I am in love with him anymore, I do know that I still love him. I felt this same connection that I always feel when we are around each other, I sensed his nervousness as I approached that is why I crossed the street. Should I be worried about if he misses me?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

HelloCustomer

It's wonderful to hear from you again. Well, I know how it can be to see someone after this long that you've had such strong feelings for. You feel butterflies inside and you don't know what to do or say. I'm proud to hear that you are doing well and being strong. In this situation, you will want to continue to be strong, if he does miss you, he knows how to get in touch with you, and he knows where you are and where you live. If he does get in touch with you, play it cool, and keep a bit of distance between you. He can know by the little things you do that you still like him, but don't tell him that unless he tells you something. Try not to get intimate with him, or he may think thats what he can come to you for. Don't change what you've been doing with your life for anyone or anything. Regardless of who you get with, you still want to have your own life and your own passions and enjoyment, thats what men look for the most, a confident woman with her own life. I welcome your thoughts, let me know if you want to talk more.

Warmly

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post:

Hi Chase,

Thank you for the response, I so appreciate your excellent advice. Most importantly at least he realizes that i am not crazy. He can think to himself later in life, like man that woman really loved me or cared about me.

Oh well. Sad but at least I can wake up these days and not feel as if my whole world has come to an end.

Just to shed a bit more light on the matter, he and my x got into a huge fight at my apartment back in 2003 and my friend was hurt bad, but not as bad as it could've been. At that time, my friend and I had already been seeing each other for 1yr and a half and he was staying at my place, the crazy thing is he and I were doing well for 3 or 4 weeks without any interference and than on April 25th, 2003 6am, my x attacked him for his own jealous reasons, I protected my friend with all my might, even I could've been hurt and my friend knows this, he thanked me later after the incident as we tried to continue seeing each other, but that came to a hault in June of 2003 the night directly after my friend told me that he loved me. I really thought that he loved me. I am just going down memory lane, I am not going backwards. It took me too long to shake this guy. Thanks again for your advice.

Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.