Lisa
Lisa, Married/Internet Researcher
Experience:  I'm married and have always helped people with their relationship problems. Excellent researcher
2778415

When a guy asks you have you considered a ...

When a guy asks you "have you considered a boyfriend" what does that mean?
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Lisa replied 9 years ago.
HelloCustomer

What's the situation between you and this guy? Also, what was the conversation leading up to this question?
Customer: replied 9 years ago.
Reply to Lisa's Post: Well I was in trying to get my Life Insurance converted over where I could start getting money on it. Anyway he was having someone helping him and the person had to go and print some more of my papers and we was alone in his office, so we just started talking about all kinds of things and then he just came out with "have you considered a boyfriend?" So I replied with I have considered but that fell through. He said oh and just that was the end of it.
Expert:  Lisa replied 9 years ago.
HelloCustomer

Thanks for answering that for me. It sounds to me that he was interested in you and trying to find out if you had a boyfriend or would be interested in one.