Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues

was my husband faithful to me

Customer Question

I mean in the past forever and ever
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Hello jasmin

How long have you been married?

What are your ages?

What makes you ask if he's cheated, do you think he has?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
have been married 45 years, says hes never cheated
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Jasmin

Has he ever given you reason to believe he has cheated?

Has he lied, not come home, hidden things from you?

Why are you concerned about it now after all this time?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no , he hasnt, but he did have a lot of girlfriends way back before I met him
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Jasmin,

That was 45 years ago. Unless he has bee doing something to make you think he's been cheating, such as

• lying
  • not telling you where he's going or been
  • lying about what he's doing
  • hiding things
  • acting differently
  • buying things he wouldn't normally buy

the there's really no reason to assume that he's cheating. Additionally, the best indicator of future behavior is past behavior, and if he's also not given you a reason to accuse him in the past, then I think it's safe to say that he probably hasn't cheated on you. Of course there's no way to know for sure, unless he tells you, but consider if he's been a good, honest, loyal man to you, and don't worry about things that most likely aren't true. Worrying about things that don't seem to have happened is only going to make you miserable, try to focus on more positive things, even if it means getting out more or picking up a new hobby.

If you want to think about why you may feel this way and talk about it, I'm always here, just reply back.

Warmly

Chase

Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience: Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
I still feel this way,I dont think he tells me about his old girlfriends, I would like to know the details, alsohe makes out they did nothing,(these are all before

he wont tell me aqnything about nis past girlfriends. all the ones before I met him, I cant stnd to thi nk of him with anyone else
, even tho this was before I met him, I am so jealous, it is driving me crazy, what should I do.
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.

Jasmin,

I can't help but feel you're not being honest with me somehow. You tell me that you've been married for 45 years, he's not given you any reason to think he's cheated, and your worried about women he's been with before he met you? Why? What do you care? How old would these women be now? What possible reason would you have to be jealous of anyone woman from 45 years ago?

I'm going to be very frank with you. If these jealousies and thoughts are things that have been happening fairly recently and you feel like it's something you can't control or you can't stop the feelings, you may want to talk to your doctor and make sure that everything is ok. Tell him how you've been feeling, and that you can't stop the feelings and see what he says.

In the meantime, do you work? What do you do with your days? Do you have children? Has something bad happened in your life in the past few years?

Chase

Customer: replied 6 years ago.
Reply to Ms Chase's Post: one of my daughters got divorced last year, it could have upset me, I have 4 children, the previous women would all be older than me 70 ish, but he is very handsome, and was always being chased by women
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 6 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.