Ms Chase
Ms Chase, Life Coach
Experience:  Over 20 yrs experience with Relationships, Sexuality, Friendship, and Family Issues
1042561

i am 28 married to a 19 year old ...

i am 28 married to a 19 year old a bit of a gap when we started a year and a half ago we were totally inseparable. As time had it when he finally became employed we saw less and less of each other and the time or quality of the time changed. Now we are on the verge of a separation. He is unhappy with his life and I understand. If I agreed to the separation it would be difficult but would it be healthy? He says, " can''t we continue the realationship from afar?" Continue to date and the quality of time could be better. I was married once before, we separated, very similar issues except I was in his shoes then, I had a lot of growing up to do and so that separation ended up in divorce. I hate to repeat that but I am afraid that asking him to stay if it is against his will won''t be healthy but I of course am being a bit selfish now and that is all I can say
Category: Relationship
Expert:  Ms Chase replied 8 years ago.
Answered via Just Answer Chat.